Random Thoughts

D

Deleted member 46200

Is it just me or does the 40+ old members here always seem to find something to moan or criticize about?
Being honest Rudolph it is human nature to moan and criticise when people feel that something 'feels' not quite right or they feel pushed out and/or victimised. From this we learn to adapt and over come and improve as people and let's face it none of us are 100% blameless in positive or negative emotional control. We are but mere beings on a stage with many a drama to take on and experience. We can either do this all together or alone and feel neglected. There're lessons to be learned from this and other episodes maybe some of us are guilty of taking our eye of the ball and depending on too many others to do everything. But first lesson there is to communicate and get others involved not easy but a first step... Second step a discussion forum to create a suitable and workable solution to go forward.[DOUBLEPOST=1504511922][/DOUBLEPOST]
How many are they? My best guess would be under 12.
I don't feel singling out a certain demographic is a way forward... ?

D

Deleted member 46200

Erm.. cricket?[DOUBLEPOST=1504512249][/DOUBLEPOST]
Not the intention of my post. It was purely for informational purpose.

You shouldn't have look far for that... If you have Sky (i wish I had it).

Then there is another target audience PC is failing... ? Men in their 40's are a massive client group in the world of cricket and many of them have money! So females and men in their 40's... ? Why is PC lacking in these groups? And bringing this full circle these are the guys I talk to about cricket and sport in general here on PC I have had some really good chats.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Lmao playboy!

Tried changing my username and wouldnt let me.

Devine intervention?

This forum still needs @Untouchables666 !

Ah, there's actually an unwritten rule amongst admin that anyone who repeatedly uses the word 'playboy' in sentences with no good reason has their privileges revoked. Sorry

S

Satan666

Ah, there's actually an unwritten rule amongst admin that anyone who repeatedly uses the word 'playboy' in sentences with no good reason has their privileges revoked. Sorry

Hmm.

Well contemplating a new cut of jib actually.

D

Deleted member 46200

I tend to use that term for myself... EeeeeK!!!!

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Why was I never part of that discussion? I remember being an admin not long ago? :spy

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
It was a thread in admin forum, you clearly was too interested in the 'dirt on members' thread :eek:
Will check it the next time I'm made an admin again :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread