Requests Accepted Ali's Designs - Best Graphics Thread of 2017, 2018 & 2020 (Still the best!)!

Which are my best ?

• Total voters
Index updated. :)

Any jack gyllenhaal . If not possible, no issues :) I understand.
Unfortunately, no. I don't have any grip or experience neither an idea on what to with this person. If you don't mind can you ask for a sports related personality?

Unfortunately, no. I don't have any grip or experience neither an idea on what to with this person. If you don't mind can you ask for a sports related personality?
Sure. Will ask tomorrow :) Sleeping now ;p

@XtremeGamer. @Dipak @Villain please have your say. Let's bring the graphics forum back to its peak. Will need your support and also some other people than me making some designs will be great. :)

@XtremeGamer. @Dipak @Villain please have your say. Let's bring the graphics forum back to its peak. Will need your support and also some other people than me making some designs will be great. :)
Brother If u would help me i would also have a thread in this forum

Brother If u would help me i would also have a thread in this forum
PM/FB me, I'm free now I can guide you a bit. :)

Sure, all four of them look nice I especially like the text placing on the Warner one while the Cutting one's stock looks a bit LQ maybe you should reduce the opacity of the light a bit other than that good use of shapes and text in that one too. Index looks cool too. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread