Community Not working

It is incredibly poor that the downloads from the community aren't working for PS4 users. I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting to the network but to no avail.
I've stood up for the game in other threads but there is no defending this.

I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting to the network but to no avail.
I've stood up for the game in other threads but there is no defending this.
The network trick is not working any more. Can you guys please help me out downloading stuffs for PS4.

The network trick is not working any more. Can you guys please help me out downloading stuffs for PS4.
Worked for me before when your in the menu that when u go to network And switch it on and off

If any PS4 owners get pass through the "Retrieving Information" screen, please help others can follow the same.

Does that issue occur Xbox as well?

My downloads have always worked on PS4, no idea why

downloaded about 100 teams today

My downloads have always worked on PS4, no idea why

downloaded about 100 teams today
You lucky. I don't understand why isn't working for me.. Am I the only one here to face this issue?

Are u fellas exiting the Academy before you disconnect/connect? I back out completely to the main menu screen and it works everytime. Also, I'm only on wi-fi too and bat searches/downloading full leagues takes no more than a few seconds lol

Are u fellas exiting the Academy before you disconnect/connect? I back out completely to the main menu screen and it works everytime. Also, I'm only on wi-fi too and bat searches/downloading full leagues takes no more than a few seconds lol
Let me try

Users who are viewing this thread