Team Thread Infamous Raptors - We can do this !!!

Got a couple Raptors on my ignore lists so for me the thread has been quite entertaining.
I don't ignore people, maybe someday someone improves. Still the raptors spam a lot, they need to be on-topic.

I don't ignore people, maybe someday someone improves. Still the raptors spam a lot, they need to be on-topic.

Had a similar belief. In the end the spam as well is what got to me, too much clutter mostly in the general section and then that one guy that worships AB devilliers got blocked since I wouldve gotten myself banned.

That being said in a way it kinda depreciates my TPCL experience but after noticing you posting on the ‘spam cartel’ , realise I am doing the right thing by ignoring them.

'spam cartel’

You are disturbing us, just look .
Respect your team.

kGY3c3Nw7-fY93Z_yoVb4B2lUaH8yCepMu9ZCeuQb8j7b5N19EoRpOng24zBI6Jlqu1kbJKVvzpnJXaxMCWIuTKVuNNxiTJvE3sU7n6SJrso=w480-h270-nc

Good going ! @Villain .. but you need to follow our thread more for latest updates.
Nice to see you active in our thread than Lannisters.
It's called stealing the limelight which is what I just did, you guys are talking about us in your team thread. [HASHTAG]#Lannisters[/HASHTAG]

Let's be honest here most of the spam in this thread, is by the opposition.just face it guys you can't keep away from the raptors.we are the Real madrid of cricket.
Everyone wants to talk about us, even the big boss :p

Let's be honest here most of the spam in this thread, is by the opposition.just face it guys you can't keep away from the raptors.we are the Real madrid of cricket.
Everyone wants to talk about us, even the big boss :p

Prefer the term ‘galacticos’ :p

Users who are viewing this thread