TENNIS AO Tennis

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I'm still hoping for stat overlays at the beginning of the match were it shows you the progress in tournament and their history with the opposition like a head to head.

I have listed other things x
Yeah exactly few presentation things added would be nice, some more gameplay improvements would be nice as well (feel like they need to dial back the sidespin in some aspects) I would like commentary but due to Big Ant's track record of commentary being pretty average and the commentary in TWT being so bad it's not a high priority for me as of right now

D

Deleted member 46200

Yeah exactly few presentation things added would be nice, some more gameplay improvements would be nice as well (feel like they need to dial back the sidespin in some aspects) I would like commentary but due to Big Ant's track record of commentary being pretty average and the commentary in TWT being so bad it's not a high priority for me as of right now
No commentary please.... leave it alone! But everything else a big yes!

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
No commentary please.... leave it alone! But everything else a big yes!

.I really hope Big Ant add a TWT style camera angle I really do like the camera angle in that game and would like a similar one in AO.

.Custom replay Wipes would be a real winner when it comes to tournaments would just add to realism as well

.I hope Big Ant get the soundtrack sorted for AO 2 as their soundtracks are pretty bad if they use some Aus bands for the next soundtrack and have a wide range of songs and actually include the soundtrack into games or example when showing stats or before a game with the names of the players etc (FIFA gets it right here). UI needs to change in AO 2 as well but it seems like Mike is aware of this.

.I hope the clay gets fixed soon (footprints, colour, sliding etc) and the ball sound matches the surface.

.Some obscure surfaces might be a nice add as well but they need to look properly done not just look like painted hardcourts

.Animation improvements would be nice, the diving volley animation looks real poor same with the tweener and some forehands and backhands still look off too.

I can think of more but will leave it there for now

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No update for TWT for ages they have gone silent on socials again deleting a post about the switch delay and not replying to tweets, comments or anything. I got into contact with Sony a few weeks back for a refund citing lack of promised features at launch and they said I needed to get Big Ben's approval, tried to contact them through their socials, email etc and heard nothing back.

I personally refunded TWT by saying it was false and misleading conduct on behalf of the publisher stating it had Online and does not - push and you will get your refund.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Someone has posted this before but playing my third futures tournament and so far every match has been at night (for all 3 tournaments) ? Is this same for everyone else as it isn’t very realistic?

adammonghan

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
I personally refunded TWT by saying it was false and misleading conduct on behalf of the publisher stating it had Online and does not - push and you will get your refund.
Cheers Ross going to give it another crack tomorrow will throw in "ombudsman", "Consumer affairs" and "ACCC" as well and we will see how we go, that should hopefully scare the kid on the phone into giving me a refund

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Cheers Ross going to give it another crack tomorrow will throw in "ombudsman", "Consumer affairs" and "ACCC" as well and we will see how we go, that should hopefully scare the kid on the phone into giving me a refund

There should be no issue - the box and website say online, it is not, therefore it's an ACCC issue of false and misleading conduct.

'SideSpin' Dazzer

Club Captain

Adam, as i said way back in the TWT thread (might have been this thread), I convinced Microsoft to give me a refund on the XB1 version of TWT, I can paste the livechat I had with them if you want, hopefully you can use the same technique I did..............

The TWT technique was by doing an initial livechat where I told them my friend was sat next to me (I was alone...!) who wasn't happy with a game he bought digitally..........I asked them if he can get a refund and the livechat rep told me to tell my friend to do a livechat when he gets home, and that they would "see what they can do for him in terms of a refund".

I used that statement from the rep as evidence that they MUST be able to give a refund then, because otherwise why would the rep ask me to tell my friend to even bother with his own livechat when he gets home.

They wilted when I did another livechat the next day and I used the previous days livechat script as evidence that they ARE able to give refunds.............it worked!!!

Last edited:

beechcroft

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
England
Saw this just posted on Steam News, but I don't see the download yet:

• Sound improvements for ball impacts.
• Added three difficulty levels - Semi-Pro, World Class and Grand Slam.
• Added Aggressive flat shot • Added option to rate and save downloaded
venues at the end of tournaments in career.
• Difficulty applying correctly in career.
• Corrected seedings in career.
• Tuned aces.
• Stability improvements.

Users who are viewing this thread