Are there any sound mods for Cricket 19 PC?

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
While the sound overall is quite good, there are a couple of areas that need work and I was wondering whether there have been any audio mods? It would be great to hear actual cricket chants in the game as this would really add to the immersion. Plus, and this might just be me, I really don't like the sound when you properly middle a ball - it's more "thwock" than "thwack" and reminds me of a tennis ball hitting a racket rather than a sweetly timed cover drive. Of all the sounds to mess up, this was one of the worst ones!

D

Dutch

Dont think there are mods you are looking for mate. But blimey havent seen you for a while! All well? Hows the guitar career going ?;)

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Dont think there are mods you are looking for mate. But blimey havent seen you for a while! All well? Hows the guitar career going ?;)
It's been a while! :waveI haven't been playing much for the past couple of months due to having bicep tendonitis. Hope everything's going OK with you.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Some guy long back tried to add real commentary to the game plus some cricket 07 commentary, but it didn't get far unfortunately from what I remember.

Users who are viewing this thread