Friedlele's Cricket 19 Creations - India Alternate jersey updated 29/06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Amazing work on Santner, Amla, Southee & Nicholls, you guys are pulling off amazing likenesses! The new World Cup kits look great too. You guys are the number one creators on here for sure.

I was right about Henry though. He's got too peculiar a range of bland and strong features to get as accurate as the rest.

One question, are you guys skilling these teams as well as you're making kits and likenesses, because I've played some games with some of them and so far they seem reasonably well balanced for top international sides. At least miles better than in Ashes and before. If you are doing this, thank you for that also!
not just here mate in the world there amazing the game would not be the same without them putting in all their free hours well done lads

DAP

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Just noticed I have received 10000 thanks on Planet Cricket at an average ratio of 3 to 1. Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate all of you and will continue doing what I do for this community.

10000-Clusters-GIF1.gif
Yessssss!

MK4

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Just noticed I have received 10000 thanks on Planet Cricket at an average ratio of 3 to 1. Thanks for all the support guys, I really appreciate all of you and will continue doing what I do for this community.

10000-Clusters-GIF1.gif
Congrats lad :clap

Etto

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
did anyone make this kit on DBC17 and still have the textures?

Attachments

• Cricket-australia-201516-replica-odi-shirt-_119-s_m_l_xl_2xl_3xl_1024x1024.gif
    Cricket-australia-201516-replica-odi-shirt-_119-s_m_l_xl_2xl_3xl_1024x1024.gif
    242.1 KB · Views: 4

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Hey mate sorry to give you a request but your a legend was wondering if you could look at maybe attempting the gt20 in Canada the draft on now the start date is July 25 happy to do the squads and kits if you gave a hand doing the kits can send them through can just add it to the list

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey mate sorry to give you a request but your a legend was wondering if you could look at maybe attempting the gt20 in Canada the draft on now the start date is July 25 happy to do the squads and kits if you gave a hand doing the kits can send them through can just add it to the list
I am not sure whether my schedule will allow that tbh. I am moving to Malaysia next week and things might be touch and go for a while.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I am not sure whether my schedule will allow that tbh. I am moving to Malaysia next week and things might be touch and go for a while.
yep that fine mate @wasteyouryouth any chance mate I would love it happy to do squads[DOUBLEPOST=1561040566][/DOUBLEPOST]Some good player getting picked up

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I saw you mention in the county thread you have all the GM bat logos made, will they be added at some point?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread