Patch 1.08 is now available on PS4 and XBOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Interesting. I’ve not seen edges like the ones this morning before.

I’ve had a couple of games on the last patch and the continuing game this morning on new patch (didn’t play yesterday) where vast majority of edges are going in one of 3 places: inside edge down the leg side, to keeper, or in a corridor between 5th slip and backward point.

Before it felt more varied. But could be entirely wrong and just building patterns that aren’t really there
You've been playing around with sliders, right? So maybe it's you not them. I know small changes can have knock on effects on their end, so I don't see why it wouldn't for the end users if they are tweaking the game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
You've been playing around with sliders, right? So maybe it's you not them. I know small changes can have knock on effects on their end, so I don't see why it wouldn't for the end users if they are tweaking the game.

I think the only physics thing I’ve changed is bounce, and I noticed the variation change before that.

Can’t remember if I changed wicket chance which I guess would have an effect. Think I lowered it slightly

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think the only physics thing I’ve changed is bounce, and I noticed the variation change before that.

Can’t remember if I changed wicket chance which I guess would have an effect. Think I lowered it slightly
You might want to try resetting pitch bounce, not saying it'd make a difference. But in general I'd say it's worth trying the game on default settings after every patch. It's at least easier now to save and load slider settings.

Not saying that problems people see aren't problems with the game itself. But if you make adjustments to compensate for perceived issues in one patch, if those issues are then rectified the game you have is further away from the base game. I'd imagine a lot of slider settings have been set up several patches ago.

Sahil70

Club Captain
Is this normal?
Currently playing test Ind(me) vs Ban(ai
Hard/veteran
Ban batting 49/3 after 42 overs

One batsman took 59 balls to get of the mark:eek:. Another 38 balls

Slow dry pitch setting. Spinners have bowled 26 overs 21 maidens for only 15 runs

Wealey

ICC Board Member

I just bowled 12 overs and got two caught in the slips and few fly in different areas. Although the last update has messed the game up for me in other areas.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I just bowled 12 overs and got two caught in the slips and few fly in different areas. Although the last update has messed the game up for me in other areas.

What’s messed up now ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread