RIP World Cup Super League 2020-23 (World Cup Qualifier Jun 16 - Jul 9)

Typical! Just typical![DOUBLEPOST=1596555219][/DOUBLEPOST]What is Ali doing anywhere near international cricket at the moment?

Typical! Just typical![DOUBLEPOST=1596555219][/DOUBLEPOST]What is Ali doing anywhere near international cricket at the moment?

Surely not the short ball again...

Feel like Ali, and probably Vince as well aren't anywhere near the side if we didn't have players in a separate bubble for the Pakistan series

Oh come one, I have 5 million on England :facepalm

Oh come one, I have 5 million on England :facepalm

Really don't think Ireland have the batting to chase the current total let alone what England might come up with.

Really don't think Ireland have the batting to chase the current total let alone what England might come up with.
Let's hope you're right.

Well they might and then I win a tidy sum....but I dont think they will.

England on for 350/60 here if these two keep going. Ireland get on top and then it gets away from them again. Ah there you go...jinxed 'em again![DOUBLEPOST=1596557767][/DOUBLEPOST]But I think England are safe anyway: I don't think this Irish team has more than 250 in them.

I so want Paul Stirling to go berserk today... I might just win 500k if he does.

i have a feeling that delany will make a significant contribution

Ireland need to get off to a good start. Of course that's an obvious thing to say but if they are going to start competing they have to stick around at the start!

Just saw this in the Cricinfo comments...

Ireland are fighting despite their bowlers are young and little,

:lol

Good start this from Ireland: they have learnt from the other games: pace yourself well and have something in the tank at the end.

Users who are viewing this thread