AWARDS PlanetCricket 2020 Awards - General chat

Maybe stick a closing date in the Nominations tread title? Might motivate some lazy members (no names @Dale88) to get them done
Normally do :D tbh, I am actually stalling a bit. Seems Covid-19 effected our WordPress add-ons we usually use for voting. Will post updates once the bug is sorted :thumbs

I just realized that the category for the best young members is for members younger than 15, which makes me ineligible for it because I recently turned 15. So, I no longer count as Under-15.

Many members have nominated me in that category, so the issue is over to the admins now.

I just realized that the category for the best young members is for members younger than 15, which makes me ineligible for it because I recently turned 15. So, I no longer count as Under-15.

Many members have nominated me in that category, so the issue is over to the admins now.
You are eligible now. Just changed it to 18 years :p

i can see nominations thread from last year but no thread for final voting for 2019

am i missing something?

i can see nominations thread for last year but no thread for final votes for 2019

am i missing something?
A voting page will be created where everyone can vote for a single nomination per category re: PC Awards and a multiple voting page for re: Hall of Fame - Class of 2020.

The results will then be made public once tallied.

Users who are viewing this thread