windows 10 freezing

whitegold2001

School Cricketer
Hello, Just updated my pc to windows 10 and found d. bradmans cricket 14 does not like it, if i can get the game to start it usually freezes on a cut scene, sometimes if i press the action button on my controller it will overcome this but now it is freezing when i am playing, understand that game does not support windows 10 but have heard that some players with windows 10 dont have a problem with it, compatibly i have been told can be the answer but i have not found anyway
to play game in compatibly mode, has anybody got a magic wand!

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Hello, Just updated my pc to windows 10 and found d. bradmans cricket 14 does not like it, if i can get the game to start it usually freezes on a cut scene, sometimes if i press the action button on my controller it will overcome this but now it is freezing when i am playing, understand that game does not support windows 10 but have heard that some players with windows 10 dont have a problem with it, compatibly i have been told can be the answer but i have not found anyway
to play game in compatibly mode, has anybody got a magic wand!
What's your pc configuration.

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Any help on how to get this fixed? I have W10 latest version and 2070 super, AMDB450 processor and 16GB ram very good specs can run any game but my DBC14 crashes as soon as match starts or during toss...

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Any help on how to get this fixed? I have W10 latest version and 2070 super, AMDB450 processor and 16GB ram very good specs can run any game but my DBC14 crashes as soon as match starts or during toss...
Are you using pc or laptop?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
Yes graphics driver

So I got the game to work for 5 overs by changing my cores number in msconfig and changing compatibility of DBC14 to W7 but it still crashed after that :(

The 5 overs I played reminded me how good and seamless this game is, feels so polished compared to newer versions :(

PEACE MAKER

ICC Board Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
India
Mumbai Indians
CSK
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
So I got the game to work for 5 overs by changing my cores number in msconfig and changing compatibility of DBC14 to W7 but it still crashed after that :(

The 5 overs I played reminded me how good and seamless this game is, feels so polished compared to newer versions :(
Don't Know
Tagging few members who could help you
@Life Warrior @Varun7

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I think turning vsync off maybe fixed it but I need to play more overs

Users who are viewing this thread