Random Thoughts

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
PlanetCricket Award Winner
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Its pretty new to me as well. From what I gather its an accolade placed under your username that you are awarded overtime. Some awarded for ‘great contributor to the cricket section’ etc, think the mods/admins award these.

Thank you for the kind words I am working towards one, hopefully I do earn one someday.
Maybe I'll win one one day?

Is there a list with key criteria?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I am sure you will once you remain active.

Not sure I am pretty new to this system of awards as well.

@zimrahil @CerealKiller any criteria list?
There isn’t any, just helpful / constructive posts on a regular basis or do something amazing etc

is it down to Staff to decide though :spy

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
There isn’t any, just helpful / constructive posts on a regular basis or do something amazing etc

Well I think I’ve had a pretty good record on the boards in the past. I am certainly a respected member.

So its just for me to continue doing some constructive stuff in the future. I look around though and there are so many good guys/gals doing some amazing stuff, competition is pretty stiff!

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England

I think 'amazing' means defining? I don't have the time to be here as much as you are suggesting.
Well I think I’ve had a pretty good record on the boards in the past. I am certainly a respected member.

So its just for me to continue doing some constructive stuff in the future. I look around though and there are so many good guys/gals doing some amazing stuff, competition is pretty stiff!
I may post an education thread were I mark peoples papers and give feedback? Or a book club thread.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think 'amazing' means defining? I don't have the time to be here as much as you are suggesting.

I may post an education thread were I mark peoples papers and give feedback? Or a book club thread.
Book club thread! Count me in!

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Book club thread! Count me in!
Okay, here's the thing, start with a classic and then move onto 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green or 'The kite runner' by Khaled Hosseini those are on the Year 11 reading list here in the UK. Thread seems like a good idea?

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Okay, here's the thing, start with a classic and then move onto 'Looking for Alaska' by John Green or 'The kite runner' by Khaled Hosseini those are on the Year 11 reading list here in the UK. Thread seems like a good idea?
Can probably give it a try I guess? I am still interested aint matter if the books are Year 1.

Loubs

User Title Purchaser
ENG....
X Rebels
Profile Flag
England
Can probably give it a try I guess? I am still interested aint matter if the books are Year 1.
Very funny, these are year 11 and on the reading list, both very good.

What was the last book you read?

Users who are viewing this thread