Cricket 22 General Discussion thread (Use bug report thread for issues/bugs/crashes | Patch notes in first post)

Short Leg Cricket

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
New Zealand
There’s no obligation for them to do a cricket game just because we want it as fans. At the end of the day, it’s up to them and we can’t change it and venting about there being no game no matter how strongly our opinion is that there should, will get you nowhere.

Remember we have a cricket 19 game with all the up to date players and teams thanks to people like @wasteyouryouth and you can basically recreate any game you want e.g. world test championship final New Zealand vs India - woohoo we won - sorry wrong place - with all of the creations of players and teams. This hands down has been the best game they have created for me and it’s not like you have no cricket game left to play!

RAVI99

Club Captain
There’s no obligation for them to do a cricket game just because we want it as fans. At the end of the day, it’s up to them and we can’t change it and venting about there being no game no matter how strongly our opinion is that there should, will get you nowhere.

Remember we have a cricket 19 game with all the up to date players and teams thanks to people like @wasteyouryouth and you can basically recreate any game you want e.g. world test championship final New Zealand vs India - woohoo we won - sorry wrong place - with all of the creations of players and teams. This hands down has been the best game they have created for me and it’s not like you have no cricket game left to play!

I don't want a new game atleast I want they fix the bugs in cricket 19 like marker less deliveries shot going for boundry sudden edge to keeper and many others.

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
My speculation would be that covid had a greater impact on their possible cricket game intentions than we thought. Normally they have a steady pipeline of games, what that may be with nacon, who knows. But with lockdowns, especially last year (ours was the strictest in the world) probably prevented them to do a lot of work and releasing something to do with cricket this year perhaps wouldn't be to their expectations or ours.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
My speculation would be that covid had a greater impact on their possible cricket game intentions than we thought. Normally they have a steady pipeline of games, what that may be with nacon, who knows. But with lockdowns, especially last year (ours was the strictest in the world) probably prevented them to do a lot of work and releasing something to do with cricket this year perhaps wouldn't be to their expectations or ours.
Agree with this, we know a game is coming for sure, it's just the timing. Covid definitely throwing a spanner in the works.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agree with this, we know a game is coming for sure, it's just the timing. Covid definitely throwing a spanner in the works.
Yes, it's only a matter of when?

sytrics

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Don't lose hope guys. Well If you look at the pattern below-
Ashes Cricket- Announced: 18th Sept 2017 First In-game Trailer: 20th Oct 2017 Game Released: 16th Nov 2017 ( Ashes began: 22 Nov 2017)
Cricket 19
- Announcement: 18th April 2019 First In-game Trailer & Release: 28th May 2019 CWC 2019 - 30 May 2019 (Ashes began: 1 Aug 2019)
We can still expect
Cricket 21 (XXX) - some sort of announcement from BA around Aug'21 if not then Sept'21 and Game launch around 12-14th Oct 2021 few days ahead of T20 WC (T20 WC - 17th Oct 2021 Ashes scheduled from 8th Dec 2021)

Users who are viewing this thread