Cricket 22 Announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Why Are Australians getting slugged an extra 6 bucks than what the English are paying? It's bloody Australians who make the game!!!!
Currency Exchange rates. For example, a PS5 disc edition in the US cost $499.99, but in the UK it costs £449.99. Same reason why Americans pay roughly $60 for new games while Aussies probably pay around AUD $90 and here in the UK, we pay £49.99 or £59.99.

VijayGreat

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Big ant twitter handle:
Quick pre-order update! We are working with the digital platform holders to enable pre-orders of #Cricket22 at the earliest opportunity. Meanwhile, if you pre-order a copy from your favourite retailer, you will receive a Nets Challenge code that will be playable on 12 Oct, 2021.
That’s amazing!! Any idea when the preorder will be available on psn?

sc4mp

School Cricketer
Still waiting to see UK pre-order prices, excited for this though
Nothing on Steam UK as yet for those of us who play on PC. Although I am glad to see that the initial press releases seem indicate that the PC version will be released at the same time as the console versions. Previously the PC has been several months behind.

issue

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Nothing on Steam UK as yet for those of us who play on PC. Although I am glad to see that the initial press releases seem indicate that the PC version will be released at the same time as the console versions. Previously the PC has been several months behind.
Yeah actually that's a great news hoping that they don't change it

DevilzTutor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Hoping the switch version is half decent as I'm not going to be buying a PS5 just to play this!
Great News, Hope they make the AI more better, like till now they only go for a certain run rate depending on the difficulty they can't see the target score.

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
It'll be interesting to see if this is going to be playable on the upcoming Steam Deck... Asked BA a few times on twitter but had no replies yet. Dev kits are available now, so they have the opportunity to test.

Pcuser

Club Captain
It'll be interesting to see if this is going to be playable on the upcoming Steam Deck... Asked BA a few times on twitter but had no replies yet. Dev kits are available now, so they have the opportunity to test.
you will be able to play it on steam deck. im also waiting for mine to release. As you know you can put windows on the deck.

Rob Stanworth

Club Captain
you will be able to play it on steam deck. im also waiting for mine to release. As you know you can put windows on the deck.
Yes I know about windows, but presumably it would run through Steam if I purchased it there now (for my laptop), as long as the game is compatible with the Steam Deck I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread