Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Where do you stay? I'm not even finding the game on the Xbox Store. Wonder how you got an option to purchase the game so early. Share a link to buy if possible?
It was on disk
Post automatically merged:

Just watching another video definitely avoid the pony tail of creating a player doesn’t look too good when moving
IMG_2149.jpeg

finally found some test footage not sure what to think the crowd are getting revved up as Aussies bowl at eng in England

finally found some test footage not sure what to think the crowd are getting revved up as Aussies bowl at eng in England

They’re whistling and screeching constantly like a drinks break in a t20 final it’s madness totally ruins the feel

They’re whistling and screeching constantly like a drinks break in a t20 final it’s madness totally ruins the feel

What's odd is the new "theme" looks quite smart and it makes you think it would match the HUD. Then it just goes make to old school.

Infact the black theme would make a great HUD would look like the BT sport one if anyone has seen that..

why the gammaa is poor video is not clear

I pre-ordered mine in June. I got an email from Amazon saying it has been dispatched, but delivery is saturday..

I just watched that little clip with I think it's Mumbai Indians and the guy is just hoiking it over leg.

The crowd sound doesn't remotely change whether it's 4,6, play a miss etc.

So i will be streaming in the following order
1) 5 over match to check the gameplay
2) player creator
3) list of stadiums
4) intro to career mode

Any other things you guys want to see?
bro modi stadium pak stadiums no game play neded .. pak team and names and lilttle career

i literally can’t see any difference from C22 in fact I think the models and some aspects of the fielding looks worse it’s crazy. Let’s see what any patches bring but from a starting point like C22 was it’s an absolute shambles

Run Rate of 4.28 in a test match?

Users who are viewing this thread