ICC III hands on/first impression

Allrounder18

Banned
I thought it is a better idea to create this thread as some of the people will get this game today ,it is encourage to all of you to post HOW I GET MY ICC 3 in a bit of dramatic manner relating your daily activities (+ unusuall activity:D) and post the first impression /first match etc about the game. and also do the rating out of 10 of the attribute called FIRST IMPRESSION.:rolleyes:

lancashire666

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
come on man, i thought you had got the game when i saw the thread and wanted to see some more screenies, ive order mine on play.com and im doing nothing today so im going to play cricket coach and hope it turnes up

joemansi

School Cricketer
Guys I played ICC 3 last night (it helps knowing the owner of a games store!!)

I have only played a two player one dayer against my mate so cant answer any in depth questions unfortunately.

I am very excited about this game as I am whenever a new ICC comes out and can't wait to get home and play a county season.

As usual the match screen has a few little tweaks to it which improve the overall gameplay and there are a few more highlight options.

Hope to add more to this tomorrow and hopefully you guys will have played it by then as well

Last edited by a moderator:

Animator!

School Cricketer
The play preorders won't arrive till tomorrow at the earliest.

PhilD123

International Coach
Mine is processing on play.com, but as I ordered Cricket Coach 2007 in the same order, it might not be sent for me until CC07 is in stock as well.

bulletproof nun

School Cricketer
Got it through today (pre-ordered through gameplay) and after doing the first game of a world cup with england, my impressions are generally positive. The new 3d engine definately adds something to the immersion and the game seemed a bit more well balanced than before. NZ made 270/6 off 50 overs and i lost by 7 runs

Users who are viewing this thread