2007 Cricsim Draft: COMPLETED

Hooper

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I reckon we do that pick list thingy, wouldnt take as long as this draft is taking and all picks could be done in the one day. (I think it was Viral who posted the way of doing it, cant find it but.

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
KX, everyone has said that idea. Thinking about it I like Viral's idea of the list more. Will be quick and Dean will be able to do it all by himself in a few minutes.

Can't make it next weekend btw!

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
Thinking about it, the list idea does sound very good, and I have run a draft like that before, so if you needed a hand ;)
I'd be prepared to do a list today/tomorrow and then maybe we could have the draft over with by tomorrow/Weds...

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
As if we'd trust you Rhys ;) Nah I'm happy for Rhys to do it as I know he would have no intention of cheating...

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
As if we'd trust you Rhys ;) Nah I'm happy for Rhys to do it as I know he would have no intention of cheating...

The ellipse gives me some doubt about the credibility of your second sentence, would you really trust me! Ha!:cool:

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'd prefer to see if we can get the draft done.

Trust me when I say that a live draft will be better for all concerned than a list, because I have personally done those lists before and you often get players you didn't even want/need because you randomly placed them there somewhere.

On the other hand when it's live you can pass, and act dynamically!

If you put pure bats up the top of your list, and get too many, you might miss out on the other type you desperately needed!

So far we have confirmed:
w3lshrugby (Supersoakers)
GrayNicolls (Legends)
aus5892 (Bitters)

evertonfan can't do it for the Dynamos, neither can treva (but he is replaced).

w3lshrugby

Panel of Selectors
I'd prefer to see if we can get the draft done.

Trust me when I say that a live draft will be better for all concerned than a list, because I have personally done those lists before and you often get players you didn't even want/need because you randomly placed them there somewhere.

On the other hand when it's live you can pass, and act dynamically!

If you put pure bats up the top of your list, and get too many, you might miss out on the other type you desperately needed!

So far we have confirmed:
w3lshrugby (Supersoakers)
GrayNicolls (Legends)
aus5892 (Bitters)

evertonfan can't do it for the Dynamos, neither can treva (but he is replaced).

Yes I agree, however, we could have a trade player to swap players around to then get the players we need (or be able to change player types...)
Of course the final word rests with you.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
Yes I agree, however, we could have a trade player to swap players around to then get the players we need (or be able to change player types...)
Of course the final word rests with you.
Personally I prefer this. See how it goes.

Users who are viewing this thread