Not open for further replies.

CoolzEng45

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Username: CoolEngz45
Player Type : Wicket Keeper
Batting Hand: Left
Bowling Style: Left Arm Spinner

i am confused here how i got to team or what ?

Last edited:

Highlander999

ICC President
The cricsim staff will put a closing date and then organise a draft for everyone who has out their name in, and the teams will select who they want to play for them.

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
The draft will begin no later than Tuesday. I have updated the first post with all of the signups. Some of them are quite old obviously. Otherwise, sign up by tomorrow if you haven't already.

blake

School Cricketer
too late for signup?

In case anybody doesn't know I used to be blake from TFFSL.. an old site but that went down a long way after some idiots took over.. we used to have quite a rivalry with you lot..

I was part of the TFFSL XI squad though but since that's gone downhill a long way and I'm bored with no forums and no leagues I think I might need to sign up here.

Username: Blake
Player Type: Pure Batsman
Batting Hand: RH
Bowling Style: Right Arm Medium

Player Notes: A gun opening batsman. Performs at his best on terrible pitches, for unknown reasons. In seasons past he scored frequent centuries opening the batting for his old team and on poor pitches very often led his team and claimed MOTM honours. Averaged 55 in his TFFSL career.

D0N

Club Cricketer
Username: D0N
Player Type:Allrouder spin bowler
Batting Hand:Right
Bowling Style:Leg spin
Preferred Teams to go to (optional):

Therbs

PCPL Season 2: Best Bowler (Division 2)
too late for signup?

In case anybody doesn't know I used to be blake from TFFSL.. an old site but that went down a long way after some idiots took over.. we used to have quite a rivalry with you lot..

I was part of the TFFSL XI squad though but since that's gone downhill a long way and I'm bored with no forums and no leagues I think I might need to sign up here.

Username: Blake
Player Type: Pure Batsman
Batting Hand: RH
Bowling Style: Right Arm Medium

Player Notes: A gun opening batsman. Performs at his best on terrible pitches, for unknown reasons. In seasons past he scored frequent centuries opening the batting for his old team and on poor pitches very often led his team and claimed MOTM honours. Averaged 55 in his TFFSL career.

I remember this guy. Used to come into my pub after a game and make nice with the mud wrestlers. Pours a good beer so he could be handy on the Donkey's yacht.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread