Great Britain Origin Thread 2008

Highlander999

ICC President
Who did you beat? We're crap, you didn't have to play New Zealand, you beat the great chokers France narrowly. You didn't win the tourney, which is what you guys do best, losing the big games!

At least you know it. Just because your bitter about us being much better than you at rugby....

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Next team:

1) Leicester Fox
2) Ledzep
3) 20/20 Pro
4) Highlander999 (wk)
5) Monty57
6) DPRA
7) Maney2k8
8) treva (c)
9) Panda
10) Skater
11) Wolf

Rhys unlucky to miss out, another poor performance from me and it'll be me who is on the sidelines...

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
I'm not bitter about it at all, it's only Rugby. I'm much more interested in cricket.

wolf

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good to see we replicated a true British batting collapse in the last match. Man, this sim is realistic.

ledzep

Club Cricketer
Nice to be opening despite my poor performnce, carn GB!

Highlander999

ICC President
I'm not bitter about it at all, it's only Rugby. I'm much more interested in cricket.

And yet if we had retained the Ashes but you had won the last Rugby World Cup, I bet you would suddenly care a lot more for rugby over cricket ;)

Tough. Saying that isn't going to help your chances...

You need a vice-captain Jack to handle these sort of trouble makers I nominate me....

Monty57

Club Cricketer
It was a legendry english collaspe in the last game with one amazing batsmen staying in to try and save the team :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Tom, seeing as you keep bringing up the vice captain issue it is obvious you want it. Therefore you can have it...

Users who are viewing this thread