RUGBY Rugby 25

No you won’t as I’ll be paying close attention to your thoughts and feedback , been waiting so long for this game , I only play console so won’t be getting on Steam, but will be fascinated to see how it plays , how much is it ?
I'm going to guess it'll be £24.99 based on Tiebreak's pricing.

I'm going to guess it'll be £24.99 based on Tiebreak's
Difficult to know what to expect as there has been no gameplay footage, something completely new or a rehash of Nacon’s previous rugby games , we’ll find out tomorrow

Difficult to know what to expect as there has been no gameplay footage, something completely new or a rehash of Nacon’s previous rugby games , we’ll find out tomorrow
Hopefully it goes live early morning here and I can at least have a look before I decide if I day one it

Good look at gameplay here. If you played Rugby 22 and hoped this would be radically different... Yikes

Only Australia and France are fully scanned. Yet Ross told us Early Access would only launch once a full competition was scanned. They're a disgrace of a company

Its the way they roll. Call it early access and get away with a cart full of shite and tell everyone they have the chance to influence the direction of the game and ultimately abandon it with everyone thinking; surely this time it will be different…..this is the future peeps.

They continue their crusade to dumb everything down with a gloss of half finished photogrammetry.

The demographic has changed: they are catering for 12 year olds who don’t give a feck…..

Plainly obvious to anyone who follows them as a studio the delays were fearsome tweak all to go with scanned players. Ross can spout any old bullshit on twitter saying he's playing the game and looks "great". But when your standards are under the floorboards I wouldn't be boasting that.

Sadly there’s some people who refuse to believe me when I explain how much of a downward spiral Big Ant has had and the constant broken promises.

If people want to buy their games thinking they are going to fix all the glaring issues, then good for them I guess, I’d rather people save their money and watch from a safe distance.

Is anyone playing this after first update earlier this week?

Patch notes for minor update 2. I haven't played it yet, but my problem is that I spend probably 90% of the game playing defence. and I can't figure out how to overturn a ruck.

• Improved Kicking
    • In play kicks have been adjusted along with tuning of trajectories across all kick types. A dedicated button (A) has been implemented for Up and Under kicks.
  • Improved Offloads
    • Standard pass buttons may be used to offload in the early stages of a tackle. Note that offloads are more likely than standard passes to deviate from the target. This is an area on which we are hoping to get feedback to ensure we have balanced this correctly.
  • Improved Scrum Half ruck join speed
    • The halves will attend rucks quicker to use the ball. The Ruck mechanic is still being worked on in response to feedback, this area of the game will have further improvement in future updates.
  • Corrected Rule implementation
    • Correction of some rules not implemented correctly, including the positioning of the lineout after free kicks to touch and ensuring defensive touchdowns are treated correctly.
  • Corrected unintentional forward passes
    • The logic for selecting a pass target when tapping LB/RB has been adjusted to avoid a small percentage of scenarios where the ball would be passed well forward to a teammate out of the ruck.
  • Stability improvements
    • A number of reported game stability issues have been rectified in this update, our support team thanks you! Please keep these reports coming through as they are encountered via https://early.bigant.com/

Users who are viewing this thread