RUGBY Rugby 25

No you won’t as I’ll be paying close attention to your thoughts and feedback , been waiting so long for this game , I only play console so won’t be getting on Steam, but will be fascinated to see how it plays , how much is it ?
I'm going to guess it'll be £24.99 based on Tiebreak's pricing.

I'm going to guess it'll be £24.99 based on Tiebreak's
Difficult to know what to expect as there has been no gameplay footage, something completely new or a rehash of Nacon’s previous rugby games , we’ll find out tomorrow

Difficult to know what to expect as there has been no gameplay footage, something completely new or a rehash of Nacon’s previous rugby games , we’ll find out tomorrow
Hopefully it goes live early morning here and I can at least have a look before I decide if I day one it

Good look at gameplay here. If you played Rugby 22 and hoped this would be radically different... Yikes

Only Australia and France are fully scanned. Yet Ross told us Early Access would only launch once a full competition was scanned. They're a disgrace of a company

Its the way they roll. Call it early access and get away with a cart full of shite and tell everyone they have the chance to influence the direction of the game and ultimately abandon it with everyone thinking; surely this time it will be different…..this is the future peeps.

They continue their crusade to dumb everything down with a gloss of half finished photogrammetry.

The demographic has changed: they are catering for 12 year olds who don’t give a feck…..

Plainly obvious to anyone who follows them as a studio the delays were fearsome tweak all to go with scanned players. Ross can spout any old bullshit on twitter saying he's playing the game and looks "great". But when your standards are under the floorboards I wouldn't be boasting that.

Users who are viewing this thread