Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Which game do you guys play the most? I find Tests in Ashes 2017 good but the AI scoring is a bit aggressive. Had some good realistic gameplay in Cricket 19 despite the bobblehead characters. C24 is a good looking game but they broke standard controls which is why I stopped playing it. I don't have enough time to train myself on pro controls. Wish they had the option to revert patches on Steam.

IMG_6127.jpeg

Was never In doubt! I couldn't get anything going with the seamers in that final innings.

Game does serve up some brilliant matches when the settings are as you want then

Wonder how many times the AI has batted for exactly the same amount of balls in each innings.

C24 is a good looking game but they broke standard controls which is why I stopped playing it
If you are talking about the edges, sliders can fix it

Talking about batting. 9 out of 10 times the game doesn't accept the sweep shot input. Yes you can still play glance shots but it takes away the realism. If you play against a team that uses 3+ spinners it becomes annoying when you can't play sweep shots.

Talking about batting. 9 out of 10 times the game doesn't accept the sweep shot input. Yes you can still play glance shots but it takes away the realism. If you play against a team that uses 3+ spinners it becomes annoying when you can't play sweep shots.
Pull shot animation is weird, shot animation department are to be responsible for the prod pull shot animation glitch. It's escaping from bug fixes

Which game do you guys play the most? I find Tests in Ashes 2017 good but the AI scoring is a bit aggressive. Had some good realistic gameplay in Cricket 19 despite the bobblehead characters. C24 is a good looking game but they broke standard controls which is why I stopped playing it. I don't have enough time to train myself on pro controls. Wish they had the option to revert patches on Steam.
22, with Rumple sliders (only thing I have altered is the visual ball speed) feels good enough for me, don't see any reason to change to 24 now or in the future except if I wake up one morning and decide that I want badly licensed teams for breakfast.

Any references for sliders on standard / Arcade control for batting edges, as i tried playing with Pro controls but way too many edges i m getting & also shots are getting monotonous as it goes to same places most of the time which takes away realism , its a challenge no doubt but almost every 2nd-3rd balls taking edges even with ideal input....so after 3 days i came back for arcade cntrls as i also can not put hours now to master Pro control due to work constraints ....

Any references for sliders on standard / Arcade control for batting edges, as i tried playing with Pro controls but way too many edges i m getting & also shots are getting monotonous as it goes to same places most of the time which takes away realism , its a challenge no doubt but almost every 2nd-3rd balls taking edges even with ideal input....so after 3 days i came back for arcade cntrls as i also can not put hours now to master Pro control due to work constraints ....
I have posted my settings in a previous post. Let me see if I can find it. I am getting really good games with those sliders. Enough number of edges, play and misses, bowled and LBWs

22, with Rumple sliders (only thing I have altered is the visual ball speed) feels good enough for me, don't see any reason to change to 24 now or in the future except if I wake up one morning and decide that I want badly licensed teams for breakfast.

Only thing I'd say.. and I agree 22 is superb for the most part. Is 24 I have had a greater variety of dismissals that I didn't see in 22 which is obviously a little bonus.

Yeah that annoys me as well
Post automatically merged:

Latest patch is out!

patch is out on steam
3.4 GB

Only thing I'd say.. and I agree 22 is superb for the most part. Is 24 I have had a greater variety of dismissals that I didn't see in 22 which is obviously a little bonus.
For me, tests were unplayable in C22 because of the spinners being op

Yeah that annoys me as well
Post automatically merged:

Latest patch is out!
Wow… that’s unexpected… Hope after update it doesn’t ruin my ongoing world test championship…

Users who are viewing this thread