Cricket 24 - General Discussion

Is Catching mini game removed from the game in Test matches? It's not working now after recent update. It's an amazing feature of BA cricket games, why it's removed? What's the use of Assisted, Semi assisted and manual field settings. If anyone doesn't want catching mini game who can turn up to Assisted field setting. But why it's removed from BA side. Sad

I can vouch for this and I am very satisfied with your services even though you also did things I didnt ask for but it is amazing what you are willing to do for 5 dollars.
He first has to demonstrate in a video each and every act he is willing to do before getting hired.

Last edited:
Orange? Yes I read that in the description, what I was asking what gameplay difference does changing each make ..

In my attempt to make my academy more manageable I've now created 40 custom teams of duplicates, retired players and unattached players totaling about 1050 players.

I've yet to tackle the 423 Ranji teams. My stress and depression isn't quite that bad yet.

honest-work-meme-c7034f8bd7b11467e1bfbe14b87a5f6a14a5274b.jpg

In my attempt to make my academy more manageable I've now created 40 custom teams of duplicates, retired players and unattached players totaling about 1050 players.

I've yet to tackle the 423 Ranji teams. My stress and depression isn't quite that bad yet.

honest-work-meme-c7034f8bd7b11467e1bfbe14b87a5f6a14a5274b.jpg
At the time you complete, BA will announce Cricket 26...

Hello Folks, how is everyone doing? I haven't played the game in the last 5-6 months. The interest in the game dies with its current state as I couldn't see any major improvements. How is it currently doing? I miss playing Cricket as a game but it just doesn't interest me and I wish we could get a product which hooks a cricket lover back to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread