Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:
Does anyone know why the squished logos on bats happens or is still a thing?? Really annoys me as there so many good bats made that I can’t use due to them downloading with squished logos
Big ant either can't fix it or can't be bothered.

There's so many teams on the academy I can't download as it only saves kits (as a custom team)

Can someone please let me know who's licensed face is this? It is randomly assigned to an unknown player in my game (may have downloaded with some team).

Screenshot (849).png

Thanks. Someone unlocked Shanaka and put his face on some random player, and I couldn't figure out it was him.
Aw man. I remember this bug in Cricket 19 and 22. You'll have random unlicensed players that you normally encounter in career mode in club cricket have licensed faces. It was so hysterical seeing a random club player on career mode have the face of a licensed Aussie domestic player.

If "bertie-tigers" on the academy is also on this forum would they mind a bit of assistance in getting the Neon bat range they've made up to scratch?

Has anyone managed to find a fully unlocked Chris Jordan, yet? If yes, please upload.

Does anyone know who the Michael Walter player is? He’s been added in the last patch and the only player that matched his DOB is Mitchell Wagstaff but we already have him in game. Wondering if it’s another player I can’t find or just a duplicate for some reason.

Hi guys - new to this. How come on some bats the logos have seemingly been shifted to the side (so the logo covers half the bat face)?

Also sometimes I download a bat and then when I go to assign it to my character the logos do not appear on the bat. It’s quite frustrating. I haven’t had the game since cricket 19 which I thought was a very well made game and I had no such issues.

Hi guys - new to this. How come on some bats the logos have seemingly been shifted to the side (so the logo covers half the bat face)?

Also sometimes I download a bat and then when I go to assign it to my character the logos do not appear on the bat. It’s quite frustrating. I haven’t had the game since cricket 19 which I thought was a very well made game and I had no such issues.
It's been a bug since launch which BAS either haven't acknowledged or flat out ignored

Users who are viewing this thread