Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

Ace123

International Cricketer
TPCL Titans
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Community creation is a time taking process, no doubt most of the creations are better than the actual one from the BAS. A big thanks to all the creators especially @wasteyouryouth

How playface is done? Can everyone do it? What software is used for it? Can someone make a video of this creations so others can understand the efforts put in for the same as well as try creating oneself for career mode.

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I was going to try create some faces on PC, are cricket academy tools coming out for pc for cricket 24 like with cricket 22? I am using xbox series x to play the game by way

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Community creation is a time taking process, no doubt most of the creations are better than the actual one from the BAS. A big thanks to all the creators especially @wasteyouryouth

How playface is done? Can everyone do it? What software is used for it? Can someone make a video of this creations so others can understand the efforts put in for the same as well as try creating oneself for career mode.

ravenswood7

Associate Cricketer
Waste your youth thank you for all your work in cricket 22 and all the teams will you be eventually be updating the teams again and kits in the future ,g say India they have Byjus as there sponsor but its dream 11 now

Kunal Soni

School Cricketer
Are players and teams from cricket 22 going to be available in cricket 24, or will they need to be recreated? Thanks!

Statto_74

School Cricketer
I’ve twice downloaded all the English teams, about six international sides and the two missing IPL teams, all by the wonderful WasteYourYouth. Sadly I’ve now twice had a an error message “Logo Data is corrupt” Only option was to create new save data so lost everything, a career mode, 20 self created players, all logos, kits & bats. Any idea what this might be about?

Statto_74

School Cricketer
As a way of protecting the squad of players I have had to re-do today I have shared my first ever team to the community so, if I loose everything again I can now download them. I created a few kits using logos downloaded from the community (shirt trim, kit manufacturer, sponsor & club badges and the shoulder patches from the 92 WC kits) but when I view the team the kits are missing all logos. Is it because I didn’t create them? I have amended a few (colour etc) but didn’t create them. PS I did include logos on my search before you ask. Thanks

ChrisCricket

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I’ve twice downloaded all the English teams, about six international sides and the two missing IPL teams, all by the wonderful WasteYourYouth. Sadly I’ve now twice had a an error message “Logo Data is corrupt” Only option was to create new save data so lost everything, a career mode, 20 self created players, all logos, kits & bats. Any idea what this might be about?
I haven’t had this message what console are you playing on can I ask

Azamkisran

Club Captain
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Would I be able to pinch some of your players? I have some ideas in mind, if I ever finish the Indian side I'm doing.

Glad to see you back.
I couldn't Download Islamabad and Multan I tried replace with The best and even searched your username and Islamabad/Multan but only Islamabad united and Multan sultan showed uP not the domestic ones @wasteyouryouth Are those 2 teams not available in C24 academy Although I was able to download other Pakistan domestic sides

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I couldn't Download Islamabad and Multan I tried replace with The best and even searched your username and Islamabad/Multan but only Islamabad united and Multan sultan showed uP not the domestic ones @wasteyouryouth Are those 2 teams not available in C24 academy Although I was able to download other Pakistan domestic sides
I don't know what's available

Users who are viewing this thread