SalmanWahidi's Creations for Cricket 24 (No Requests)

Hey, everyone. I am a content creator for Cricket 24. I mostly make bats, but also playfaces sometimes. Please do checkout the thread for my work. If you like my work, please download and rate 5 stars, so it makes it easier for others to find my stuff online. All my work is editable and re-sharable (and always will be), so feel free to use my content in your works/uploads.

I have also shared my custom sliders for Cricket 24 if you guys want to check those out. Primarily, I have made these according to my preferences, so they may or may not suit your play style, but in any case, feel free to try them on if you like.

My Cricket 24 Bats Collection:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1I1MnFVNz4Y-Fj3N8SXcC1jvBWizCTrnXEim8CR8jKZk/edit?usp=sharing

My Cricket 24 Bat Making Tutorial (template included):

My Cricket 24 Playfaces:

Fakhar Zaman
Haris Rauf
Hunain Shah
Mohammad Amir (rework on old C22 playface)
Naseem Shah
Sahibzada Farhan
Sohail Khan
Ubaid Shah
Usman Qadir (rework on old C22 playface)
Zaman Khan

PSL 2024 Teams (No kits, updated lineups, emerging players included w/ attributes adjusted in-line with licensed players):
Islamabad United
Karachi Kings
Lahore Qalandars
Multan Sultans
Peshawar Zalmi
Quetta Gladiators

My Cricket 24 Slider Sets (Updated frequently):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bsSFPrVII59bnEgcjmb7vSLM-fgd4AYPPmJqThI8z_k/edit?usp=sharing

My IDs:
Cricket Academy Username: SalmanWahidi
Twitter/X: SalmanWahidi (primary contact outside Planet Cricket)

Last edited:

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@SalmanWahidi Glad you liked it! I would also like to say thanks for the tutorial on how to make logos for bats. They're turning out great:

View attachment 293842
Too good! Love the crispiness of the logo.

And I'm glad the tutorial helped.

Quick tip: see that weird lump on the inside of that black circle? It happens due to Cricket 24 not importing the anchor points correctly. You can fix this by placing an anchor point in illustrator at the exact spot where the lump is, and then importing the logo into the game.

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Too good! Love the crispiness of the logo.

And I'm glad the tutorial helped.

Quick tip: see that weird lump on the inside of that black circle? It happens due to Cricket 24 not importing the anchor points correctly. You can fix this by placing an anchor point in illustrator at the exact spot where the lump is, and then importing the logo into the game.
Alright, will definitely try it!

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@SalmanWahidi Do you have any tutorial on bat logos??? Would like to watch as well!!
Can you share the link???

saad9665

School Cricketer
hi can you please make this bat? it is david warner bat but not included in game. thanks a lot

Attachments

• krunch-7-0-english-willow-cricket-bat-2023-1.jpg
    krunch-7-0-english-willow-cricket-bat-2023-1.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 2

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
thanks a lot bro. can you design some more bats i have designs though? or maybe share a tutorial that would be kind as well
I have a whole load of DSC bats I failed to properly make with inkscape that I want to resume, sorry about that. But I have attached a link to a tutorial of sorts, from Salman Wahidi himself.

You can watch this:

saad9665

School Cricketer
I have a whole load of DSC bats I failed to properly make with inkscape that I want to resume, sorry about that. But I have attached a link to a tutorial of sorts, from Salman Wahidi himself.

You can watch this:
hi thanks for sharing but problem is i dont know how to design the logo. thats the issue because in this tutorial logo is already created at step 1. can you guide me into that? thanks

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
hi thanks for sharing but problem is i dont know how to design the logo. thats the issue because in this tutorial logo is already created at step 1. can you guide me into that? thanks
Well, once you have a High Quality Image of the design you're trying to vectorise, click 'Object' in the toolbar on the top left-hand corner, then 'Image Trace' and hover to 'Make' or 'Make and Expand'. Then you can follow on from the tutorial I hope!

You could then isolate the specific part of the design, and right click to show a list of items. Then, select 'Simplify...' to see how many nodes you have and how many you need to reduce it by. As the video suggests, the max is 500 nodes, but the game starts to have issues after 450-475 nodes.

I think as you go on trying out different things with svg manipulation and design, you'll start to understand this a lot more. I suggest you start with something simple like 'HCLTech' logo, for example, and try out all the tools and tricks. Then, once you have the confidence, you can venture into more intricate logo design.

Post automatically merged:

Think you need your own thread! @GamingAvenue18
Yeah, started one. Let's see how that goes.

Last edited:

saad9665

School Cricketer

Well, once you have a High Quality Image of the design you're trying to vectorise, click 'Object' in the toolbar on the top left-hand corner, then 'Image Trace' and hover to 'Make' or 'Make and Expand'. Then you can follow on from the tutorial I hope!

You could then isolate the specific part of the design, and right click to show a list of items. Then, select 'Simplify...' to see how many nodes you have and how many you need to reduce it by. As the video suggests, the max is 500 nodes, but the game starts to have issues after 450-475 nodes.

I think as you go on trying out different things with svg manipulation and design, you'll start to understand this a lot more. I suggest you start with something simple like 'HCLTech' logo, for example, and try out all the tools and tricks. Then, once you have the confidence, you can venture into more intricate logo design.

Post automatically merged:

Yeah, started one. Let's see how that goes.
Hi bro I have extracted the logo using image trace but it looks blurry as compared to original image. i have tried rasterize option but it doesnt change. do you know how i fix it? please see the attached picture

Attachments

• Super-Select-2-for-web-copy-FRONT-scaled.jpg
    Super-Select-2-for-web-copy-FRONT-scaled.jpg
    586.1 KB · Views: 9

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

Hi bro I have extracted the logo using image trace but it looks blurry as compared to original image. i have tried rasterize option but it doesnt change. do you know how i fix it? please see the attached picture
Damn, I wish my image traces were like this! Anyways, I think you should try to merge a few layers like the gold part inside the SS logo, or add a radial gradient to the SS logo(But that doesn't seem to be working on import in C24). What I did, when I tried to make SS bats before I found Salman's work, was trying to add a gradient to each of the S's.

Then work on fixing the bottom by searching for stars in google and just replicating them as they were in the picture. After that you can tidy up the gradients and other small little details in the logos. After finalising the logo you can look at the nodes and try to simplify them without losing the overall shape.

P.s. if you're on Inkscape, you can also draw most shapes out like the bg of the SS logo. You could do that in Illustrator as well, but I haven't mastered it yet atleast.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread