Bats Spreadsheet

I've decided to set up a spreadsheet for teams on Cricket 24 to have bats correctly assigned and if there is a playface available to download. Work may need adding to it in future for full accuracy, but it's a community project and the only team covered is Bangladesh currently, but I'll be updating as and when myself. Maybe starting with India today.

Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Kart7

School Cricketer
I've decided to set up a spreadsheet for teams on Cricket 24 to have bats correctly assigned and if there is a playface available to download. Work may need adding to it in future for full accuracy, but it's a community project and the only team covered is Bangladesh currently, but I'll be updating as and when myself. Maybe starting with India today.

This is awesome

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
SA squad vs India added... boy its difficult to find what bats some players are using ;) May have to watch them live and pause the TV screen ;). A lot of bats still missing from game and lots that are available for download have missing stickers after download... really sad! please fix BigAnt

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
SA squad vs India added... boy its difficult to find what bats some players are using ;) May have to watch them live and pause the TV screen ;). A lot of bats still missing from game and lots that are available for download have missing stickers after download... really sad! please fix BigAnt
Thanks for your work! Gotta wait for a fix as the new SS range of bats is needed. What I did to find most players is searching getty images.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Good tip for anyone willing to contribute. Use getty images to search, found most of the players I need so far by searching there

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Spreadsheet fully covers latest academy squads for all WTC sides except WI and Pakistan (who are set up and ready to go) barring a few outliers.

I'd like to get around to the likes of Ireland, Afghanistan, Zimbabwe, Netherlands next and then start listing county sides (which should also help for 2024 squad updates).

The sheet is free to edit and contributions are always appreciated. @Jerm's work on SA was a huge help.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
10/18 County Sides covered so far. Few gaps in the squads which could use filling, some bats are so unique i've no idea what they are. Thanks to @Jerm for stepping in to help too and any others who have.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Absolutely amazing project! This is going to help me out so much on making Pakistani players' bats. I have made Shaheen Afridi's and Salman Ali Agha's bat so far and will be making more. If anyone's interested, they're on my thread.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Round one of county squads/bats is done.

Missing quite a few (and haven't mapped every playface) so i'll need a second go as the season approaches.

Up next is Afghanistan, Ireland, Netherlands, Scotland and Zimbabwe to look at

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Big Bash squads are down. Presume every BBL player is licensed but i've not marked it yet. Also may have to do Sheffield Shield for the crossover

swisscheese

Club Captain
Bats for new Pakistan squad players from Australia tour along with changes from New Zealand tour:
1. Khurram shehzad UMZ SRB Edition red
2. Mir Hamza Infinity Black
3. Sajid khan Mids Test
4. Azam Khan MBS Special Edition Gold
5. Abbas Afridi AD Players Pro 2024 Black and Gold
6. Fakhar Zaman CA Gold 20K
7.Sahibzada Farhan CA Gold 15K
8.Haseeb Ullah AD Players Pro

swisscheese

Club Captain
Bats for new Pakistan squad players from Australia tour along with changes from New Zealand tour:
3. Sajid khan Mids Test
just realised that fakhar zaman is playing with a different version of the gold called the gold dragon looks like it just came out aa few days back

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
3. Sajid khan Mids Test
Thanks for adding these to the list, I'll definitely work on these too!

Users who are viewing this thread