Cricket 24: Academy Logo Creations and Bat Discussion in General

Welcome to this thread on Planet Cricket, Cricket 24: Academy Creations and Bat Discussions! As a passionate bat geek, I've created this space for everyone who shares a fascination with cricket bats and cricket gear. Here, we'll dive into the nuances of Cricket 24 Academy Creations (Bats), discuss the latest cricket bat innovations from leading cricketing brands, or even exchange tips on selecting the perfect bat for your playing style. All in all, let's have a blast!

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Would personally like some of the SF bats, Almandus, Triumph, Magnum etc., that some of the Sri Lanka players use.
Maybe the newer Seven Horses bats well, think there is a old version on the academy!

They are probably on Salmans long list to as well!
I have a few Seven Horses, SS, SG, and SF bats on the list, but I may never reach the point of actually doing them, so would love it if @GamingAvenue18 can do a few of these!

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I have a few Seven Horses, SS, SG, and SF bats on the list, but I may never reach the point of actually doing them, so would love it if @GamingAvenue18 can do a few of these!
I think I could start with a few SFs then and then go for neon and the others later. But do you feel like you could complete your SG List with the RP Spider Bat?

Last edited:

Notreve

School Cricketer
Guys, honestly there is no rush on these. They were just the ones that seem to have less of on the academy You never know maybe Big Ant will get some of those bats licensed!

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Guys, honestly there is no rush on these. They were just the ones that seem to have less of on the academy You never know maybe Big Ant will get some of those bats licensed!
Considering that it's nacon at the helm and not just big ant studios, they will never do so!

Last edited:

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Guys, SG have launched a new set stickers for YBJ19 (Yashasvi Jaiswal):

Screenshot_20240503_161042_Instagram.pngScreenshot_20240503_161103_Instagram.png

Honestly, if the 'G' in the SG logo was something other than metallic red, I would've bought one on the spot.

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India

I have started to work on SF Bats now. Commencing things with the Black Edition.

Screenshot (64).png

It's getting there, If I could merge a few nodes I could be at the finish line. For this I have to use Inkscape lmao.

Update 2:

Screenshot (65).png

Update 3 and final:
Screenshot (67).png

Last edited:

Retifilio_UGT_9

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
So, main ones are the SG Nexus, Savage, Sunny Tonny Icon + Black and Chamika Karunaratne's custom, from SS we have Rahane, Tilak Varma, QDK, RVD, Tim David and Finn Allen's. EM Maxxum is used by a lot of of pros, RNS Max 1.

Then for county sides, the new Kippax range, Neon and H4L ranges cover the most players.

Obviously take your time and prioritise what you'd like doing. I don't expect half of these to be done but without just saying "check the spreadsheet and go mental" that's a solid list
SS are in the process of releasing (to the public anyways) Shimron Hetmyer's and Rovman Powell's ''Devils'' Range... check it out on Sareen's Social Medias.... and also here https://9adityasrh.wixsite.com/cric-kits/post/the-devil-s-pitch-perfect-game

GamingAvenue18

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread