Ashes Cricket Media Discussion

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
giving him far too much credit.

I remember when I was a child and the first wave of Pokémon cards came out, all I wanted was that Charizard card. My sister suggested I look on ebay, and the first listing I found was: "Sealed Pokémon card pack, may contain Charizard". Looks like these tactics are still going strong.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I remember when I was a child and the first wave of Pokémon cards came out, all I wanted was that Charizard card. My sister suggested I look on ebay, and the first listing I found was: "Sealed Pokémon card pack, may contain Charizard". Looks like these tactics are still going strong.

That's now the EA Games model. ;)

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
You were asked to repost it with the correct template. Convenient how you've left that fact out of your post.

Oh and it was also deleted because you posted it in 5 different threads.
But if I post a video in five different threads that means I get 5x as many views right??

AnmolJ

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
You were asked to repost it with the correct template. Convenient how you've left that fact out of your post. I want to make it extremely clear that it was deleted because it didn't follow the thread guidelines.

Oh and it was also didn't help you had posted it in 5 threads.

Won't do that again(posting in multiple threads) and will repost it (for bug thread)
Hope that's okay?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
When crownbet don't give you credit for your video and it gets 42k views in 4 hours :(

Jgh3KYQ.png

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I guess the pinned Media thread served it's purpose and there could be better ones which could replace it, basically the ones people would actually want to see/discuss. I'll still update it though, thanks. Obviously the decision will be taken by mods. @MattW

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I guess the pinned Media thread served it's purpose and there could be better ones which could replace it, basically the ones people would actually want to see/discuss. I'll still update it though, thanks. Obviously the decision will be taken by mods. @MattW

Regardless great work mate :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread