Ashes Cricket PC Released

dev mitra

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
No, it's totally true. All of it. I actually don't understand which part of it exactly you don't understand.

Aussies are paying the highest prices in the world as far as I am aware - for both console and PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1513596199][/DOUBLEPOST]

Have you tried emailing [email protected] ? (Expect patches for PC pretty quickly whenever we can find/fix issues.)
I think Australians are paying 59.99AUD
We Indians are paying 3799INR which is 59.99USD

And the highest paid are English with 50£

That comment was to a guy who said Ross never said he want to sell more for less price. I know your intentions are true when you said those words. And nobody is asking the game for a buck in India, just a bit less, maybe around 2500₹. We Asians are so used to pirate so you guys have to take the initiative of getting them used to buying games, Cricket is a revered sport here, they definitely want you to be successful so you will give us more and more cricket games. All my comments are on a positive note, I want this to be a successful franchise. Cheers and Happy Christmas

Flat_Track_Bully

School Cricketer
We Asians are so used to pirate so you guys have to take the initiative of getting them used to buying games, Cricket is a revered sport here, they definitely want you to be successful so you will give us more and more cricket games. All my comments are on a positive note, I want this to be a successful franchise. Cheers and Happy Christmas

They are not going to run at a loss just to train people in not being criminals.

The price point reflects the niche and revenue required to keep head above water so we can see more of these games in the future. I'm happy to pay a bit extra to ensure this and I'm sure others are too. If a few extra dollars/rupees/pounds is an issue then perhaps purchasing video games shouldn't be on the shopping list.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
T
No, it's totally true. All of it. I actually don't understand which part of it exactly you don't understand.

Aussies are paying the highest prices in the world as far as I am aware - for both console and PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1513596199][/DOUBLEPOST]

Have you tried emailing [email protected] ? (Expect patches for PC pretty quickly whenever we can find/fix issues.)

Thanks Ross,

I will try un-intalling & Re-installing to see if that will help :)
Otherwise i will contact Bigant.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia

That comment was to a guy who said Ross never said he want to sell more for less price. I know your intentions are true when you said those words. And nobody is asking the game for a buck in India, just a bit less, maybe around 2500₹. We Asians are so used to pirate so you guys have to take the initiative of getting them used to buying games, Cricket is a revered sport here, they definitely want you to be successful so you will give us more and more cricket games. All my comments are on a positive note, I want this to be a successful franchise. Cheers and Happy Christmas

Australians are not paying 59.99 AUD. They are paying $59.99 USD on PC.

prav33nb

Club Captain
T

Thanks Ross,

I will try un-intalling & Re-installing to see if that will help :)
Otherwise i will contact Bigant.

hey mate, try windowed mode. It should fix your problem i guess. I had stuttering issue while playing it in full screen mode.
In windowed mode, it runs extremely smooth with high settings.

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
hey mate, try windowed mode. It should fix your problem i guess. I had stuttering issue while playing it in full screen mode.
I've noticed that the game runs smoothly when i use the recording component of the Nvidia Overlay, but as soon as i stop recording. it gets a bit stuttery once again.
Not quite sure why that would be? Perhaps power issues?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Bullshit.

Apart from your most recent post being entirely, factually incorrect about the pricing, what you said was an affront, calling me a liar and accusing me of making condescending statements about India in the IGN interview - how would you like me to take that? I don't care who you think you were responding to, if you're going to come at me, at least get your basic facts straight.

Can you point out the positive points in the below for me?

Then I guess this Interview with IGN, was just a lie.

At that time he said he would love to give it for a dollar. Forget about those condescending statements of his, saying he would give it for a buck, now India has the highest price tag for this game. If those were his true feelings, he should have at least give us for price Aussies are paying for.

gkvarma18

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
No dev company has long been developing cricket games. BigAnt stood front to do that and produced beautiful cricket titles.
We need to support BigAnt and the devs .As i am also a fan of PES series as compared cricket has lesser market.
Of course there are some bugs , which game does not have .And BA is supporting well with post release patches.
As a player for a long time i am asking also for a few fixes.I know those bugs which deserve to be fixed soon.
BigAnt is providing very good post release support .To do this, this price not much as compared to others.

WhiteCat

Club Cricketer
muh price

Seriously, lets talk about something else in here. Or start a separate thread for it if you insist on it. I swear if a lot of you guys spent as long working even minimum wage jobs in most countries for as long as you've spent whinging about the price then you'd have already paid for the goddamn thing.

SloppyMane

Constructive User Title
Profile Flag
India
Thanks for that, its running fine now. I really want BigAnt to do a patch for this as I am not used to playing games in windowed mode.

Hero

Club Captain
How about possible future DLC? I know some people moan about that but it's not something I have any problem with assuming it's actually adding something of value to the game (hint hint English stadiums ;)).
Dlc is good idea.
The features like scenario creator(History famous matches)and some sort of vr support can definately take this game to another level.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Any one playing ashes cricket on 1gb graphic card or on intel hd graphics 4400,If so pls tell how it is running????

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Here is the video on Intel HD graphics runs at 30 - 40 fps at 720p with most settings low.
Thank you so much bro,so nice of you.Can you tell me which intel graphic card it is and of how much gb??

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Thank you so much bro,so nice of you.Can you tell me which intel graphic card it is and of how much gb??
I run it on i5 4460 , Intel Graphics 4600, 8GB...720p all low and get 30-35FPS with drops here and there...Some drops are big some are ok-ish but lasts only a sec or 2...

Users who are viewing this thread