Ashes Cricket PC Released

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Then I guess this Interview with IGN, was just a lie.

At that time he said he would love to give it for a dollar. Forget about those condescending statements of his, saying he would give it for a buck, now India has the highest price tag for this game. If those were his true feelings, he should have at least give us for price Aussies are paying for. Now please don't say "just don't buy it" like the guy @Snowy who has no valid answer to reply. You said he never said such thing, he actually did, so am proving my point here.

Interview:
“But they actually put up with all that rather than buy an original. And I’d love to sell it to them for a buck but, if I sell it to them for a dollar, there are enough smart guys out there that will just import ’em straight into Australia, grey market. That’d kill us. That would just kill us. And that’d kill us on console; you know, ’cause these things are on Blu-ray, they’re region-free.

“I would absolutely love for those guys to get the game but they would grey market the hell out of it. I’d even love to run India at a break-even just to build a base but I can’t even afford to do it.

“If there was a way that I could just put a curtain around India, I’d give them the game. I’d put it in a box of corn flakes. I’m not making any money from India and I don’t mind them playing the game; they can’t afford it. But it would just demolish all the other markets and mean that we wouldn’t be able to make any more of them. So I still haven’t got my mind around how we do it.”

well he has clearly said there that he doesn't have a solution, that he'd like to give it cheap or even free, but can't.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
If you have to be online at all times, to even play this game at all that kinda sucks! One guy says you do need internet at all times to even play the game and the other says you don't i'm confused! If you look in the games steam page normally it will say You must be connected to the internet to boot this game, You may disconnect from the internet once at the main menu, i don't see it for Ashes Cricket 17

you have to be online to start. it was the same in 17, and was the same in 14

Bleddyn

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Canada
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Getting a small update on Steam

9pOf9cu.jpg

passarapin

Associate Captain
AUS..
Turn vsync off, it will remove ball jittering in outfield but frame freezing problem is still there
Thanks mate,

I tried that, but i still have the issue..
Hmm.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Then I guess this Interview with IGN, was just a lie.

At that time he said he would love to give it for a dollar. Forget about those condescending statements of his, saying he would give it for a buck, now India has the highest price tag for this game. If those were his true feelings, he should have at least give us for price Aussies are paying for. Now please don't say "just don't buy it" like the guy @Snowy who has no valid answer to reply. You said he never said such thing, he actually did, so am proving my point here.

Interview:
“But they actually put up with all that rather than buy an original. And I’d love to sell it to them for a buck but, if I sell it to them for a dollar, there are enough smart guys out there that will just import ’em straight into Australia, grey market. That’d kill us. That would just kill us. And that’d kill us on console; you know, ’cause these things are on Blu-ray, they’re region-free.

“I would absolutely love for those guys to get the game but they would grey market the hell out of it. I’d even love to run India at a break-even just to build a base but I can’t even afford to do it.

“If there was a way that I could just put a curtain around India, I’d give them the game. I’d put it in a box of corn flakes. I’m not making any money from India and I don’t mind them playing the game; they can’t afford it. But it would just demolish all the other markets and mean that we wouldn’t be able to make any more of them. So I still haven’t got my mind around how we do it.”

No, it's totally true. All of it. I actually don't understand which part of it exactly you don't understand.

Aussies are paying the highest prices in the world as far as I am aware - for both console and PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1513596199][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thanks mate,

I tried that, but i still have the issue..
Hmm.

Have you tried emailing [email protected] ? (Expect patches for PC pretty quickly whenever we can find/fix issues.)

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
No, it's totally true. All of it. I actually don't understand which part of it exactly you don't understand.

Aussies are paying the highest prices in the world as far as I am aware - for both console and PC.[DOUBLEPOST=1513596199][/DOUBLEPOST]

Have you tried emailing [email protected] ? (Expect patches for PC pretty quickly whenever we can find/fix issues.)
your focus isn't just on pc is it

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
your focus isn't just on pc is it

Not at all.

Both Consoles / PC will all receive the most generous support any Big Ant Studios game has ever received, I say that unequivocally, we have priced the ongoing support into the purchase, we don't have loot boxes, ultimate team, micro transactions or any other intentions to monetise this game.

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Not at all.

Both Consoles / PC will all receive the most generous support any Big Ant Studios game has ever received, I say that unequivocally, we have priced the ongoing support into the purchase, we don't have loot boxes, ultimate team, micro transactions or any other intentions to monetise this game.

How about possible future DLC? I know some people moan about that but it's not something I have any problem with assuming it's actually adding something of value to the game (hint hint English stadiums ;)).

D

Deleted member 185125

How about possible future DLC? I know some people moan about that but it's not something I have any problem with assuming it's actually adding something of value to the game (hint hint English stadiums ;)).
More licensed teams, maybe.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
Not at all.

thanks for replying and supporting the game love the work

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

i would absolutely pay for DLc to have the retro equipment put back in, and the proper per-player & per-player in team customisations we had in dbc14, and vests/jumpers that differed from the shirts

Helpman

Club Captain
I would 100% pay a little more cash for DLC that includes new international stadium (not even licensed, just resembling famous grounds) I really cant be bothered to build stadiums again.

balkeet

International Coach
I would 100% pay a little more cash for DLC that includes new international stadium (not even licensed, just resembling famous grounds) I really cant be bothered to build stadiums again.
go to academy in game>community>search community>select stadiums>search. Get all the resembling non licensed stadiums around the world. Press RB to download more

Helpman

Club Captain
go to academy in game>community>search community>select stadiums>search. Get all the resembling non licensed stadiums around the world. Press RB to download more

ahhhh wow thanks man, I had no idea that existed!

Users who are viewing this thread