Bats Spreadsheet

I've decided to set up a spreadsheet for teams on Cricket 24 to have bats correctly assigned and if there is a playface available to download. Work may need adding to it in future for full accuracy, but it's a community project and the only team covered is Bangladesh currently, but I'll be updating as and when myself. Maybe starting with India today.

Spreadsheet

Last edited:

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Big Bash squads are down. Presume every BBL player is licensed but i've not marked it yet. Also may have to do Sheffield Shield for the crossover
Big Bash is done (purely as i've been playing Shield cricket in my career)

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Trying to update bats in game - specifically for India, I've downloaded a fantastic SG KLR and an SG HP33, both great looking bats but the logos do not appear in game?

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Trying to update bats in game - specifically for India, I've downloaded a fantastic SG KLR and an SG HP33, both great looking bats but the logos do not appear in game?
That's a glitch in C24. You may have to manually apply the logos (the game downloads them but doesn't apply them). Also, sometimes it happens that the game straight out refuses to download the logos alongside the bat, but that's rare.

waugh machine

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
That's a glitch in C24. You may have to manually apply the logos (the game downloads them but doesn't apply them). Also, sometimes it happens that the game straight out refuses to download the logos alongside the bat, but that's rare.
Oh ok, found other bats that I believe may not be as good but that's ok.

omg I just saw that as of yesterday I've been a PC member for 20 years lol

Is there a hall of fame or better yet long service leave? hahaha

Statto_74

School Cricketer
Just a thought, and can I start by saying the spreadsheet is phenomenal. Can someone list the users of each bat? That way one downloaded, you can assign that bat to each player, at present it looks like you need to go through each team and assign player by player. Maybe not every single bat but certainly the top ones

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Just a thought, and can I start by saying the spreadsheet is phenomenal. Can someone list the users of each bat? That way one downloaded, you can assign that bat to each player, at present it looks like you need to go through each team and assign player by player. Maybe not every single bat but certainly the top ones
Something like that might be worthwhile in future. But while bats on the academy are so messed right now it wouldn't be worthwhile. Not to mention I've recoloured a good few logos to make ones not available on the academy.

SalmanWahidi

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I've done a few of the CA, UZ, and MB Malik ones if you're interested.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
County is essentially finished on the sheet, obviously when new signings are made I will be adding, but every player I can find has been done. Still a small number whos bats I can't recognise but hey we're basically there.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Still working in the background on this, won't be covering any IPL/PSL/LPL/GFT20L teams as franchise cricket holds zero interest to me. My focus will be on covering the few remaining international sides and county sides with new bats

Users who are viewing this thread