Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:
Quick question, Assuming we still cannot just download a kit, are there any teams with just one or two kits? (the more logos I download it seems to crash and I lose my save data on PS4 ) I’m trying to get sleeve and helmet positioning right when I just download those logos and apply to a blank kit but just can’t get it right.

Attachments

• IMG_9945.jpeg
    IMG_9945.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Quick question, Assuming we still cannot just download a kit, are there any teams with just one or two kits? (the more logos I download it seems to crash and I lose my save data on PS4 ) I’m trying to get sleeve and helmet positioning right when I just download those logos and apply to a blank kit but just can’t get it right.
I found Nepal was just what I needed. Should have been more patient! Yes I know I am talking to myself, cut me some some slack I’ve broken both wrists and a few ribs in a fall.

how do I get the updated kits for India/Bangladesh/Afghansitan? Whenver I try and replace those teams, it comes with those computer generated ones.

Most of the teams in the Academy have the default BA logo, and these ones then do not have the uniforms, etc as the actual kits.
The creator seems to have uploaded the correct kits but somewhere it has got transformed into plain ones.

Is there any way one can rectify this?

On the same note, how does a user ensure the teams that are uploaded do not get corrupted like this?

@wasteyouryouth Seems for some reason your MRF Genius bat for Virat is still plagued by the stickers bug, and when I search in the academy its a blank "Make Design" bat. On Xbox btw

Looks like field logos aren’t showing up in stadium creator I raised a ticket

Attachments

• IMG_3909.jpeg
    IMG_3909.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread