Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
How to reset CA for steam?

Dmayne

School Cricketer
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere but is there an option to mass download from a single user? I know get best exists but I've had some crashing since patch 4 after using it.

Just wondered if you could queue teams or download all by a user e.g. Friedele7. I suspect not but after having to delete all my data it would say me hours.

I'm on Xbox One btw.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Apologies if this has already been answered somewhere but is there an option to mass download from a single user? I know get best exists but I've had some crashing since patch 4 after using it.

Just wondered if you could queue teams or download all by a user e.g. Friedele7. I suspect not but after having to delete all my data it would say me hours.

I'm on Xbox One btw.
No.... but if you search by users and get their list of teams....there is a "quick download" option on the menu, no idea what that does havent tried it yet ;)

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
Hi guys
I have been struggling to connect to community on PS4. Is there some sort of server issue I dont know about? It keeps giving me the message that the "community" is unavailable at present please try again later. Something like that. Its rather frustrating...

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi guys
I have been struggling to connect to community on PS4. Is there some sort of server issue I dont know about? It keeps giving me the message that the "community" is unavailable at present please try again later. Something like that. Its rather frustrating...
I was literally just on the community 10 mins ago so I do not think it is the Academy

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
I was literally just on the community 10 mins ago so I do not think it is the Academy
Ok, then I dont know what it can be because my internet connection is fine. Isnt it that you need to have a playstation plus active acount to access the community?

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
Or are there additional registration to be completed in DB17[DOUBLEPOST=1496758328][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi guys
Still struggling to connect to academy community. Still saying its not available. Any ideas why im getting that message?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Or are there additional registration to be completed in DB17[DOUBLEPOST=1496758328][/DOUBLEPOST]Hi guys
Still struggling to connect to academy community. Still saying its not available. Any ideas why im getting that message?
I Only seem to struggle to find friedlele7 other folks are fine

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I Only seem to struggle to find friedlele7 other folks are fine
There seems to be some sort of issue with my profile right now. I did however try with my ps4 account and I could download all my (friedlele7) teams.

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
This is the msg I keep on getting when I try to access cricket academy(community). I can play online against other ppl but for the life of me I dont know why I cant get the acadamy to work. Anyone?

Attachments

• 1496774714976-1062839790.jpg
    1496774714976-1062839790.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 440

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
This is the msg I keep on getting when I try to access cricket academy(community). I can play online against other ppl but for the life of me I dont know why I cant get the acadamy to work. Anyone?

Not sure mate... I have a vague recollection this happened to me over the course of a day or two but I can't remember if I did anything or it just righted itself.

Alexanderfourie

School Cricketer
Hi guys. Question, when you already started c career and then download best teams logos and so on, does it then get changed in your career or do you need to restart your career im rather far into the career mode and hope I dont need to restart?

Users who are viewing this thread