Cricket Academy Q&A (General Chat)

Post any questions you have about the academy here and hopefully someone will be able to answer.

In respect to creation threads

If a thread is labelled with 'no requests' respect this and do not post requests or you will be dealt with by @Ed Smith or @Dutch

Remember the forum rules when posting.

4. Plagiarism
Do not attempt to pass off or claim credit for other peoples' work, or include other people's work in a creation you post as if it is your own. Always obtain permission from the owner of the content prior to posting it.

Last edited:

Bluebagger

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there a tutorial anywhere on how to create/upload logos to the academy? I never figured out how to do it but I've got so many folders of retro logos and designs for kits created on DBC14 that I'd love to bring in to Cricket 24

Wahldo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Is it just me or does every team in the academy have multiple duplicates?

bigmingeg

School Cricketer
Trying to update new squads / players for English Domestic sides, every time I upload and then try to re-download the squads (in case of data corruption) the logos and stadiums for the teams download but the players don’t?!

The squads are showing as correct with the changes made when saved, uploaded and viewed on the academy but as soon as they’re re-downloaded it’s incorrect and often without the changes made.

I’ve tried un-sharing and re-sharing each domestic side but seems to have made it worse, has this happened to anyone else?!

So many issues with bugs in the game, this could be the last try! Thanks.

sdt16

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Kindly suggest some excellent custom stadiums along with username(s) which are worth downloading??

Users who are viewing this thread