Don Bradman Cricket Academy Player Creators- Wanted!-

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Guys! This is the thread where a user can post a request to create a player in Don Bradman Cricket Academy by attaching an image of a person similar to whom he needs the player to be created and any other interested user can respond to it, create a player in DBA similar to the one in the image submitted, upload it and inform about it here once he haa done it. This will be of great help to persons (like me :p) who are bad at player creation. The people who request can also give rewards to the users who had helped them here by transferring some Vcash to them.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Here's my first request! Please create a player similar to the one in the following image. Please put the default attributes you desire, I shall edit after you had posted it. A Vcash of 500 will be given to anyone who does a decent job of this if I like it. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• 62429_562765297114345_408956280_n.jpg
    62429_562765297114345_408956280_n.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 82

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can someone please create a player similar to the one attached here:

131068.jpg

I will also give 500 V Cash, whatever that is.

fiction

County Cricketer
Here's my first request! Please create a player similar to the one in the following image. Please put the default attributes you desire, I shall edit after you had posted it. A Vcash of 500 will be given to anyone who does a decent job of this if I like it. Thanks in advance!
Which one are you? The one in the poster or the one standing with it.

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
Which one are you? The one in the poster or the one standing with it.
The guy near the poster is the guy based on which one needs to create the player. Well I seriously am not good at making players based on images in DBA, so I didn't know where I shall be able to make a request for it. That is when I asked @MattW where shall I do it, so he told me to try my luck by creating a thread for it. And by the way its not a picture of me alone that needs to be made like a player in DBA, I wanted to make players similar to the images of my friends too. So i am trying my luck by creating a thread. Interested creators shall reply.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
a whole thread just to say "can someone please make me in the academy".

give it 5 minutes and @RoughSoul will be along spamming with pictures of his "totally not achieved through save and exit" great scores.

we're all going to hell in a handcart.
You are making me famous on forum.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
whole thread just to say "can someone please make me in the academy"

Not all of us get to be included as pre-made umpires on the retail disc *does secret high-five*

We are the 1%

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The guy near the poster is the guy based on which one needs to create the player. Well I seriously am not good at making players based on images in DBA, so I didn't know where I shall be able to make a request for it. That is when I asked @MattW where shall I do it, so he told me to try my luck by creating a thread for it. And by the way its not a picture of me alone that needs to be made like a player in DBA, I wanted to make players similar to the images of my friends too. So i am trying my luck by creating a thread. Interested creators shall reply.

Sure. After all people will be falling over each other to waste their time, real actual time if I may add, to get your vCash :rolleyes

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Hey Guys! This is the thread where a user can post a request to create a player in Don Bradman Cricket Academy by attaching an image of a person similar to whom he needs the player to be created and any other interested user can respond to it, create a player in DBA similar to the one in the image submitted, upload it and inform about it here once he haa done it. This will be of great help to persons (like me :p) who are bad at player creation. The people who request can also give rewards to the users who had helped them here by transferring some Vcash to them.

Ok. I'll bite. Only because I'm bored right now, and not because I'm in need of vCash. The player creator is a game in itself, and I'm up for playing games ;)

Some faces are actually really really hard to do in the creator. I've tried my own face many times and mine just does not work very well, in fact some faces are damn near impossible to recreate because some of the sliders just don't go far enough.

upload_2014-8-18_17-53-53.png

With the above said, here's what 15 mins can do for anyone if you're willing to put the time in. It's not a lot of time to be fair - all you need to do is play around and pay attention to what the settings do. Trust me, you can do it yourself. You'll never get it perfect though, like I said some of the sliders don't go far enough.

I've shared it already under the player name For Krish. Attributes, name, nationality etc will have to be edited yourself, but here's the player card:

upload_2014-8-18_18-9-21.png

My shop isn't open for business however. I was bored, so this does not mean I will be doing any more for other people. No pms please :)

Last edited:

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
No matte what you say, expect more PMs now :p

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I probably will! Haha! :D

It wasn't even very good!

KrishnamurthiN

Club Captain
[inertSpark post: 2856627, member: 145832"]Ok. I'll bite. Only because I'm bored right now, and not because I'm in need of vCash. The player creator is a game in itself, and I'm up for playing games ;)

Some faces are actually really really hard to do in the creator. I've tried my own face many times and mine just does not work very well, in fact some faces are damn near impossible to recreate because some of the sliders just don't go far enough.

View attachment 129390

With the above said, here's what 15 mins can do for anyone if you're willing to put the time in. It's not a lot of time to be fair - all you need to do is play around and pay attention to what the settings do. Trust me, you can do it yourself. You'll never get it perfect though, like I said some of the sliders don't go far enough.

I've shared it already under the player name For Krish. Attributes, name, nationality etc will have to be edited yourself, but here's the player card:

View attachment 129391

My shop isn't open for business however. I was bored, so this does not mean I will be doing any more for other people. No pms please :)
Thanks @inertSpark I shall transfer you the Vcash as promised now.

Users who are viewing this thread