01.04.09: Dublin Destroyers v Manchester Divided (@ Toronto Tanks)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
DDvsMD.png

This round 8 match in the Premier Division sees the Dublin Destroyers take on a relegated Manchester Divided.

Toronto Tanks to choose pitch.
Both teams must be posted by 2000 BST 01.04.09.
No spam.​

Je suis tres bien ? cricket. Le Consortium est tres grand? et Colin's mere est fatigue parce que elle joue foot avec le arbre.

GCSE French ftw. I got an A for the Writing part :p

DUBLIN DESTROYERS EST FRANCAIS. VIVE LA FRANCE!!!!!!!!!

No, I have not been smoking weed :p I decided to have a France theme for the team this week ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I did higher French and either what you said made no sense or I should have paid more attention in class...

I'd like to change the team and sort out our bowling but we're already using all our bowlers!

Yeah well GCSE's are a farce. Dropping a grade boundary in my oral, just because I got cousine and cuisine muddled up. So what if I said I like fish and chips when asked if I have cousins. I still said I like fish and chips in correct French

I'm not going to have time to do this tomorrow so unchanged team from Monday (whatever the pitch) and we'll hopefully make it 3 from 3 against MD.

Chris Gayle
Highlander999
Graeme Smith
Andrew Flintoff
ursonly11
Simbazz (vc)
Wildwil (+)
biggy09 (c)
barmyarmy
Leverocks
age of the fall

Sangakkara (+)
Covvy
Jaztheman (*)
Jayasuriya
Amiya Shreyas
Giggity Giggity
Zorax Doom
Pak Cricketer
Tanvir
Skater
Whitehornmatt

Could be changed before the match, though.

I will post the pitch first thing on match day.

I don't see why you employ tactics like that, what difference does it make posting your team or pitch early? It doesn't really matter, no matter what you do the teams that win will be the ones the simmer wants to.

In your post would have been better.
As it is match is in 3 hours and still no pitch posted and it's not like you couldn't have posted it before.

Sorry mate, had business appointment, this was purely and oversight, and last even had better things to attend too:rolleyes:.

Lee chill man, you are the one that's always all up on us and our logo. Pitch makes no difference to a super team DD so why the belly-aching mate???

Pitch - Poor

Users who are viewing this thread