03.04: Vatican Victors v Highveld Hitters (@ Manchester Divided)

"Finally...The Rock...HAS COME BACK...to Wrestleman..."

Ooops, sorry, wrong quote...

"Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen. Tonight we'll put all other things aside."

Reps to the person who guesses person/people who said that...

Last edited:
"Finally...The Rock...HAS COME BACK...to Wrestleman..."

Ooops, sorry, wrong quote...

"Tonight's the night we're gonna make it happen. Tonight we'll put all other things aside."

Reps to the person who guesses person/people who said that...

"I want you, in a vinyl suit, I want you bad. Complicated, X-rated, I want you bad, bad, bad ,bad, bad!"

****, did I say that out loud? :o

:p

"FINGERNAILS! WHAT FLAMING FINGERNAILS?!?!"

- Pam from Ghostwatch

I'm fired up now.

Now time to win and finish these Hitters. Great copied speech Kshitiz. Will sound much better than SRK's one in Chak de.

Guys...... once again we have to teach these Hickups how to win a match ;) so that next season they can win few :p

Come lets do the treble over these Hitters. The only team which hasnt beaten us in PCPL are Hitters and will stay like that.

Its ought to change this time. The change is you are gonna be beaten. The change is that we are going to be a part of Division 1.

Come lets do the treble over these Hitters. The only team which hasnt beaten us in PCPL are Hitters and will stay like that.

They should change their name from Hitters to Hickups :p unable to hit and they call themselves Hitters :laugh

Time to shine Victors.

And kick some heads in.

"I want you, in a vinyl suit, I want you bad. Complicated, X-rated, I want you bad, bad, bad ,bad, bad!"

****, did I say that out loud? :o

:p

Did you changed your preferences :p

It's the time to make our team proud, it's time to respond to the call of the hour- that is to hit these HH guys high and hollow and win this match (if you have'nt figured it out already). :)
lets make it happen, victrors.
Victors ftw..

Users who are viewing this thread