03.04: Vatican Victors v Highveld Hitters (@ Manchester Divided)

shantanu_rooney

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
YIPEE!!!!!!!! :happy:happy Great win guys cant wait for div 1. Now brilliant we showed our character after losing to Sydney by winning the last two games under a lot of pressure. A complete team work and Yuvi and McCullum have been brilliant this season. Now lets party guys. :happy:happy

Abhas

Retired Administrator
Brilliant. At a loss of words. Kshitiz, Your speech did the trick.. We held our nerves, and quite fittingly, the match of the tournament went down to the last ball :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great win lads :happy i told earlier this are Hickups not Hitters :p btw ......... I got my Punter and Yousuf chacha :D we can now announce Punter is my bunny :p wtf :eek: Yuvraj got MOM :eek: it should be me :mad: return that Yuvvi :mad

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ffs, is that some kind of joke. So painful to read :(

Dr. Pepper

Chairman of Selectors
I'm seriously pissed now. And I effed up in the bowling as well. Very disappointed, but C'MON HH!! THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Brilliant. At a loss of words. Kshitiz, Your speech did the trick.. We held our nerves, and quite fittingly, the match of the tournament went down to the last ball :)
Yeah, holding the nerves was the most needed part, and indeed, everyone DID play the best cricket of all time! :)

Division 1, here we come!

Kshitiz_Indian added 1 Minutes and 35 Seconds later...

I'm seriously pissed now. And I effed up in the bowling as well. Very disappointed, but C'MON HH!! THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR!!
Mate, on behalf of all VV, I'd like to say HH was the only team in the division that seriously gave me sweats on selecting the lineup lol. Great game, well played. :)

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I bowl the most economically as I have all tournament and the rest of you guys bugger it up.

Congrats VV, although I can see them staying in Div2 by losing all their games vs the Div1 teams :p

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
treva said:
Congrats VV, although I can see them staying in Div2 by losing all their games vs the Div1 teams :p

Thanks, and btw, the odds of that are astronomical. First we have to lose all games in Div1. If I take that to be true for a second, MD has to win ALL their games in the second division. EVEN IF THAT is taken to be true, they have to beat us in the playoff's. Quite difficult if you ask me lol :p

treva

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
One final quote for the thread in reply to that Kshitiz: "Nothing is Impossible"

;) Still, good luck.

Kshitiz_Indian

Executive member
Cheers mate, well yeah I never said that was impossible, I just said the odds said against. But whatever, we'll keep playing in the best of spirits, and then the rest is god's choice. :)

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Let the Party Begins :happy bring the chicks,drinks ........ ;) Lets Roll :happy :happy

Users who are viewing this thread