1 season with Yorkshire

taddy17

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
who should i sign with yorkshire in domestic and youth i'm stuck and cr@p in 1st season

please help i'm only been a memeber on this forum for

5 mins
weds 23 july 13:52

Well the youth is different every single time on every game.

It would help if you told us on what game in the series you are playing on?

I've always played with Yorkshire since ICC 2005, so might be able to help you here. I'm not sure which version you are playing since players can differ with each version. But, you must persist with Adil Rashid (very good legspinner), though he can be slightly expensive. Richard Pyrah has never done well in the championship but is a good lower order bat in the one-day game. No need to comment on Vaughan and Hoggard. Joseph Sayers is a good championship opener and bats well in the lower order in one-day games. David Wainwright was classified as a batsman prior to ICC2008, he is an all-rounder in the latest version. He never did anything good as a batsman. Ditto with Andrew Gale.

Gough always plays well for me. always play rudolph as he getts runs and takes wickets all the time

i'd get Adil Rashid (if he isn't already in your squad) in ICC 2008, he plays very well against me every time i face him (as the mighty Lancs :p)

Users who are viewing this thread