IPL 14 Apr - Deccan Chargers vs Royal Challengers Bangalore

mohit_dude10

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
RCB are favorites to win, but after what happenedwith CSK yesterday, can't be too sure.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Are you serious RCB ? You sent Zaheer at number 3

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ishant bowled a 148 kph delivery :eek

----------

He has consistently bowled 145 plus deliveries

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Ishant is bowling very very well here. 148kph? WOW!!!! Ishant bowled very well in one of his last games too. Now he just needs a bag of wickets to storm back into the ODI/T20 side in place of Sreesanth.

Ishant 3 overs 13 runs and the wicket of Dilshan in a T20 match? Brilliant!!! This against a very good RCB side and he bowled almost his entire last over to AB De Villiers. Brilliant work!.

----------

Nightwatchman being sent in in a 2020 game...

Stupid captaincy that! Vettori could have brought himself in. But it was a stupid tactic to send Zaheer in. Now it has added pressure on RCB.

Gony picks up two wickets and the mighty one of AB De Villiers!!! Why didnt this idiot bowl this well when he played for CSK???

Last edited:

crazyrahul

Club Cricketer
All my "16853" on RCB!
If DC wins By mistake, I'll be bankrupt :p.

Sorry to say this, but Binnu ready to get bankrupt.

No one expected DC would win today, that too in Hyderabad, but amazing bowling display by Indian seamers Gony and Ishant. Brilliant slogging from Chipli. :clap

----------

RCB management should learn now their mistakes soon. Player like Pujara at no. 7 and bowler like Zaheer at no. 3 :lol

Last 2 RCB's matches has shown their weakness to all other teams now. All the best Mallya. :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
First win for Deccan at their home ground after 3 IPL's. Well done Deccan! RCB fluffed up completely. Poor decision to send Zaheer in and it lacked cricketing logic. Kohli batted superbly, but it was too much to ask from him. Ishant and Gony bowled superbly, and Steyn was his usual devastating self.

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Still support you RCB, the ex-RCBians came up with crucial game play for DC!
Dale Steyn, Bharat Chipli.. they both were reasons for RCB's defeat!
Had a great experience in stadium, atmosphere was like it was RCB's home ground, until DC gave flags for free!
Got chance to watch Siddarth Mallaya, Vijay Mallaya, Daniel Vettori, Tillekaratne Dilshan, AB de Villiers, Virat Kohli (his sixes) and most importantly ANIL KUMBLE!
Arrrrrr Seeeeee Beeeee.....Arrrrrr Seeeeee Beeeee..... till I die!

Sorry to say this, but Binnu ready to get bankrupt.

No one expected DC would win today, that too in Hyderabad, but amazing bowling display by Indian seamers Gony and Ishant. Brilliant slogging from Chipli. :clap

Was literally in tears, when I saw the required runrate 72 (36 for 3 balls)!
I'm with just 1 vCash now :D and any donations are welcome haha:p.

Basically I thought Dillu gonna fire at the beginning. But Steyn and Ishant were too hot to handle! 148.. 149... Eek! No one expected such deliveries! When Zaheer came out at no.3, everyone had "night watchman" on their lips:p. And AB de Villiers getting out for a duck was turning point!
Cheteshwar Pujara should have come at no.3 IMO!

----------

First win for Deccan at their home ground after 3 IPL's. Well done Deccan! RCB fluffed up completely. Poor decision to send Zaheer in and it lacked cricketing logic. Kohli batted superbly, but it was too much to ask from him. Ishant and Gony bowled superbly, and Steyn was his usual devastating self.

RCB should have sent Cheteshwar Pujara at #3! He would have got established himself and would have supported Kohli at the end!
Nevertheless, 96 meters six was just awesome :D.
If he'd have pulled that six, I'm sure I would have caught it ;) :p.

Users who are viewing this thread