14th June: Donkeys vs. Supersoakers (OD Round 2)

What a match ! Glad I played some contribution to the team's total.

naresh091 added 20 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

Coolzeng45 did have a nice debut.Wolf too was consistently testing the batsmen with his line and length.

Well...I'm disgusted to say the least. It took another blinder from Tassie to bail us out of that one again after KBC nearly cost us the game, yet again!

Good thing I had 75K riding on the tie...so this match wasn't a complete loss.

Another word about me and I'll ruin the team. :D

Well....

We still haven't got a win, but a tie means we've actually got some points now. It was a high scoring game I'd have to say with a poor pitch.

Crap.

Happy with my 116. But a tie. lol. What a match, just ended up giving crap to both sides . Soakers will soak it more. :p

Strange but i was scrolling down the page slowly unsure if i'll make the century and my bloody sight, when i saw the 'OUT', i held my breath..But it was zorax who got out! :p

Expecting positiveness from us donks as always, we'll gonna be heading down straight to the yacht, chaps. Therbs got us some new beer, ayen't it Therbszy?

The keg's in and the lines are clean. That was a great effort by tassie blocking the final ball for a tie. I reckon we can get a bigger helicopter with the proceeds. Tassie is a genius.

Captain's fault for bowling me when I was going for a lot of runs. Still, did well to get a dot ball off the final delivery.

Users who are viewing this thread