15 August Independence day - India* 61 years of Freedom..

ursonly11

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
@usy
as I said before there is nothing like that. Throwing flowers is a traditional activity being done as a good omen. Even in marriages people throw flowers on the couple. This doesnt means they are God.

pal

International Coach
So it's rather true still? look at first post, throwing flowers at his pictures, I mean isn't it how it's done in front of Gods/Goddess in Hinduism, corrent me if i'm mistaken.

Nope. It's a sign of respect and reverence. Don't read into it.

usy

Chairman of Selectors
Ohh right, my bad. Thanks for makinf that clear.

Black Magic

Panel of Selectors
Oh forgot to post my PowerPoint, here it is. The videos wont play though (attaching them will times the file size by 100) although I can tell you which ones they were. The first video (half way through the show) is the Indian cricket team singing the national anthem, the very last slide dedicated to Tendulkar had a compilation of Tendulkar shots. Also the song "Chak de India" was running throughout the presentation. I thought the whole presentation was risky as it didn't have too much factual evidence, but Guess What - best marks in the class for this :happy. The teacher said I really admire your patriotism boys ;) Personally it was the last slide that did it all I reckon :p

give me your thoughts guys :)

hmm the upload failed on the PC server...here it is on zshare.

http://www.zshare.net/download/1778480659386bfe/

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent that you share!! Downloading now will review in your thread...

Users who are viewing this thread