15th: Ind/Pak v Aus/NZ

smssia0112

Chairman of Selectors
India/Pakistan v Australia/New Zealand

The Aussies and Kiwis travel to the subcontinent for a clash against the rejuvinated Indians and Pakistanis.

IndoPak post side ASAP! India/Pakistan choose pitch and ground name (excellent, normal or poor).

Aussies are unchanged.

Well I feel like taking wickets, killing animals isnt gonna help you win

Shan111
Surendar (c)
Viral1991
Siddharth2002
zMario
Bilal91
afridi118
Abhas
Pak Cricketer
Handsome
Pal

--------------------

No team changes! And the match is at the Wankhede Stadium (Poor Pitch)! :)

with our last victory, our confidence is back, and i would love to have kangaroo meat, with a dash of kiwi :p
Have you had kangaroo meat too? It tastes just like a really nice steak. Only reason I've ever eaten it is because it was at an all-you-can-eat and I was just trying to squeeze in as many foods as I could, but the problem is I don't reckon I'll ever eat it again, the lack of kangaroo meat in the shops dashing my gastronomical goals. Damn.

Its going to be very interesting to play in the poor pitch after a win at excellent pitch previous game. ;)

Good luck to all.. Lets play our best. :)

I like smashed kangaroo meat, preferably smashed by a bouncer:p. Let's notch up another win.

in poor wickets its good to ball first as tried it couple of times and should have depth in batting lineup as ur team can collaspe too and maybe u win bye 1 or 2 wkts or lose sometimes by 15 to 12 runs. for example
team batted first score 210 and team seconds score 200 or 195 all out or 211 or 8 or 211 for 9
yeh lets have kangroos for dinner after the match lol :D:D:D:happy:happy:happy:D

Guess you are getting sick of the curry and wanted to try some more exotic food :p

Users who are viewing this thread