22nd: FINAL: Aus/NZ v Ind/Pak

That's a shame. 21 off 12, can't ask for much more from an opening batsmen, cracking, cutting, caressing, and getting out.

Yay!!! I told you guys, i was practicing real hard ;)

could have had a five-for but for this :

7.1 Abhas to brad352, one run, Dropped! afridi118 made a big mess of that simple chance

But, thats part of the game!!

I'm really happy! We've won the Nation of Origin!!

Last edited:
It was very great to win this big finals :happy Well played everyone. Our team spirit was great too. Congrads to our entire team players :clap Tough luck Aus/Kiwis!

WOOOOOOO...Well done guys...great victorys...all credit goes to the bowlers especially Abhas for such an excellent performance on a batting friendly pitch...would have wanted to get the final runs but i think Abhas deserved to get them too...well done again and comiserations to Aus/Nz...

yeah the practice paid off...
i was practicing all this time, how to hit the winning runs!! ( and some people thought i was a bowler :p)

Thats a magnificent performance by the InfoPak XI. :happy Abhas bowled splendidly again on this excellent pitch! :clap Aus/NZ were heading for another 300+ total until Handsome struck. The batting was quite solid again! So, it was a terrific team performance once again! :clap :)

Last edited:
Shocking performance. When it looked like our batting was going to blossom we lost wickets. The bowlers didn't do to great but when you are defending 225 on a flat deck you are asking for trouble.

Users who are viewing this thread