IPL 16th Match: Chennai Super Kings v Deccan Chargers

Winner?

• Total voters

naresh091

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Now thats a big blow for our semi final hopes.We need to win atleast 6-7 of the next 9 games we face.Its pretty tough.But we are unlucky though.We are not losing comprehensively like the other 4 bottom placed teams.We just look like having a chance of a win and then losing at last.We really need some fire at the bowling department.Except Balaji(he too went for a lot of runs today) and Murali,we just dont really have anybody like a wicket taker.
Its very tough from here for us to reach the semis.

naresh091 added 1 Minutes and 57 Seconds later...

To be funny,its better to sack Dhoni from captaincy and put Hayden at the helm as Ben said somedays ago.

KBC

Panel of Selectors
See, deccan would win all their games. But why i feel they might screw up their finals. :p

Nah, Deccan are Inevitable. They'll win this season without any surprises. The last season was dramatic as well, although DC finished at the bottom, almost all the matches they played were close ones and they nearly caught victory everytime but lost it all in the end.

Go deccan! CSK owned! If dhoni had bowled the last over which he nearly did, it'd have been interesting. :p Gibbs is mighty at this venue. He'll smack any bowler. Great 71 runs. Overall, I'm happy DC are overcoming the obstacles which stopped them from winning last season and the results speak for themselves. 4 out of 4. Need to make it 14 out of 14, win the semi-finals and the finals. Doesn't matter if they screw up the third season again :p, they shouldn't mess up their chances here this time.

Pranav

ICC Board Member
I said Deccan will win it and that what happenned.

Great inings by Gibbs again. He is turning like a man who is delviring evry other match.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
To be funny,its better to sack Dhoni from captaincy and put Hayden at the helm as Ben said somedays ago.

Ya, you have a guy who is being living under shadows of Hayden.. Fit for nothing Parthiv.. Fit for nothing Joginder.. Then you expect a win? :rolleyes:

Parthiv should be ashamed to be so coward and live in Hayden's shadow. He didn't do anything great since last IPL. Still why in the hell he is in the team? If there is so much politics inside a team, Dhoni can't do anything. I seriously don't know what role Dhoni plays in team selection but the team selection is a utter crap.

When they are so reluctant in changing the XI composition and so reluctant in chucking out the fit for nothing guys, Dhoni can't move a muscle. We may try to prove second best next to KKR team! :rolleyes:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Who else do we have to open along with Hayden? Our opening is a problem.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
Edwards has really impressed me since he joined the IPL. For a guy that goes for runs even in tests he has kept it tight so far and gotten a wicket in the 1st over of almost every match so far. Gilly is showing allot of trust in him and Fidel is returning the favor. I like that he is still bowling the same way he would bowl in test, bowling 2-3 bouncers a over and not getting wides called, and as always his pace is great.

stefan

International Coach
Chennai are losing it after the strategic timeout. In quite a few games they have been set for a big total then lost their way after the time out. Need to figure out a way to keep the momentum.

irottev

School Cricketer
The time out is stupid. They need to abolish it.

Does it annoy anyone else that they play the exact same music time and time again after a wicket/boundary?

siddharth2002

National Board President<br /><a href="showthread.
The time out is stupid. They need to abolish it.

Does it annoy anyone else that they play the exact same music time and time again after a wicket/boundary?

Yeah, they do that especially when DC are batting. Sort of like, DC cheerleaders official tune or something.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
All the teams lose momentum, not only CSK. Yesterday, MI too lost momentum after the break and their scoring rate dipped quite a bit (though they didnt collapse!).

But CSK have to find a way to score apart from Hayden. Next time, we got to look for some good bowlers when we buy/swap players. I hear that Shadab Jakati will get a game next (according to Dhoni). Also Ntini could also be a shoe in for a spot.

rockyrakster

Club Captain
I feel still we are in with a chance.MI,DD,DC look sure semi finalists but the fourth slot is wide open with all other teams pretty even.As of opening M.Vijay is there he could get a look in we can try U19 cricketer Napoleon Einstien who is a allrounder.CSK fans do not loose hope competition is on still!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread