34.png

Odds from Bet365

Bet and Discuss ;)

Last edited:

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
CSK need to win this! Get that start to their victory column this IPL. After that pasting against Mumbai, CSK need to get their act together. Vijay needs to either hit out or get out, and not just muck around.... And I think we should try George Bailey in place of Faf (since we already have three spinners in Ashwin, Jakati and Jadeja).

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Dwayne Bravo and Ravindra Jadeja blast CSK to 193.... Thats a huge huge total! Especially Bravo's hits in those last two overs were monstrous. This guy is just a monster. What a utility player. Bowls decent to good medium pacers, fields like a hare and bats like a monster.

And Jadeja today worked towards justifying his $2million dollar tag with a rollicking fast innings which was unusual for him. He hit a lot of sixes.. CSK should defend this pretty easily (if we go by ideal standards). Hope they win it!:cheers

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I said to a Chennai fan siting beside me in the TVC after 19th over "If Deccan uses Gony in their last over, CSK will easily cross 190" :p

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
I was also hoping for an Indian player to bowl that last over. No offence, but Bravo had a better chance facing an Indian bowler than the likes of Steyn or Christian. And it happened! I feel White should have saved an over of Steyn for the end.

So far, CSK are going pretty well keeping Deccan down to less than 8 runs per over (with 2 wkts too). Required rate now is almost 12 an over.

Jadeja justifies his million dollar tag with a great allround performance!!! 4 wkts now with his quickfire 48 off 29 balls!!!

Last edited:

Rohit Doshi

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Deccan are stupid team. Stupid owners and stupid people. They dont play JP Duminy? Really?

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Another one sided game featuring CSK but they were on the wining side this time around.Loved the way Jadeja hit those sixes.that 102m hit was awesome

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Jadeja could turn out to solve our minor problem big time if he continues to turn out such performances. A spinning allrounder like him gives us lot of depth and options. In certain games, we can even afford to go in with an extra batsman leaving out Jakati or Morkel. Now Morkel's place will become less secure and he could possibly be dropped if he doesnt continue to perform.

Hussey and Hilfenhaus will enormously strengthen Chennai when they return. Its going to be exciting to see how Chennai's campaign here shapes up. I would love to see them lift a hat trick of IPL's but wouldn't mind if they lost.

Users who are viewing this thread