IPL 4 Apr - Chennai Super Kings vs Mumbai Indians

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
I think CSK might be thrashed badly here. Pretty poor show! Not that I'm complaining. Somewhere inside, I want CSK to fail because it becomes boring when you keep on winning....:D

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Hopelessly poor show from CSK! They should have atleast got to 130 odd. Too many run outs today. Not something that you blame on the pitch.

Only hope is for the pitch to help Bollinger, Morkel and Bravo and hope they can bundle out MI. But I am not putting my money on that.

jacobfelix

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Just now I observed...How come different odds for different members especially those who bet on Mumbai....some have 1.06 odds, some 0.91, some 1....

Paki007

Panel of Selectors
Yeah there are two kinds of odds.I had created first match's thread a bit earlier and took the odds from oddschecker but later user2010 edited them according to bet365

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
How quickly will MI win this match? In 10 overs or off 12 overs?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
Anyways, thumping win for Mumbai. Too many run outs affected Chennai. Also Chennai were clearly surprised by the pitch (since they batted first on it and this was a very new pitch for Chennai's recent standards). But I thought it was an awesome pitch, and full marks to the curator. A total of 160 would have definitely trouble Mumbai Indians here.

Anyways, 15 more games to go for both teams and I expect Chennai to fight back at some point of time.

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Looks like Jadeja may have been slightly overpriced :p

In other news, the UK TV coverage is utter garbage - bring back the BBL!

Users who are viewing this thread