IPL May 24 - Bangalore Royal Challengers vs Chennai Super Kings

I cannot calm down, Haarithan. I'm still in some war of words with my dad, who had been supporting CSK in this match for unknown reasons. :p

Yudi , maybe you need to calm down a bit . I panicked like a stupid after the match , not expecting the same from you . :p
@ Sai : I was just venting my frustration for I was an RCB fan until IPL III and nothing I posted was meant to be personal . Sorry if I hurt you . However , the hate for MSD stays intact . :p

I dont hate any team (even though I have this rivalry with Yudi, I dont really hate Delhi). Heck, I am even ready to accept constructive criticism against any team I support (India, CSK). But people calling Dhoni lucky because he and his team continue to be successful, I am not accepting that. No issues with you Haari, cheers!:cheers

Where are Indians and their unity during international matches now?

Seriously, you guys are just proving exactly my sign by attacking each Indian player who lead you to glory. It wasn't One man effort :facepalm

Dirty shade of yellow? Seriously, do you have brains with the size of a peanut? Un-talented skipper? Who is more talented than him? The guy in your avatar?
1: Its a pathetic shade of yellow, accept it.
2: My brain may be as small as a peanut, but its still better than yours.
3: Ever heard anyone calling Dhoni talented? Even the Indian media terms Dhoni as a lucky captain, but they term players like Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid as talented.
4. The guy in my avatar is certainly a lot more talented Dhoni, you cannot debate about that. Sehwag is too good to be compared with Dhoni, apart from captaincy because he isn't as lucky as Dhoni.

You should know without him, you wouldn't have that pic in your sign.
The WC victory was a complete team effort, it shouldn't be restricted to one person. It would be better to say that without him, I may have missed out on keeping such a pic as my signature.

1: Its a pathetic shade of yellow, accept it.
2: My brain may be as small as a peanut, but its still better than yours.
3: Ever heard anyone calling Dhoni talented? Even the Indian media terms Dhoni as a lucky captain, but they term players like Sachin, Sehwag, Dravid as talented.
4. The guy in my avatar is certainly a lot more talented Dhoni, you cannot debate about that. Sehwag is too good to be compared with Dhoni, apart from captaincy because he isn't as lucky as Dhoni.

1. I dont care what yellow it is. All the talk about the color is only before the tournament starts, once its on, its only about the team
2. Oh yeah?
3. Anyone with the track record of Dhoni is bound to be called talented. You just dont seem to be noticing the people who accept that Dhoni is talented. He has been a highly talented batsman, and India's best ever captain (better than Ganguly)
4. Even Ganguly (whom I dont rate as highly talented, although he survived long with his attitude) is more talented with Virender Sehwag. If you take luck into account, cant see a more lucky chap than Sehwag. With his kind of batting, its still a shock how this guy survives as a test opener and scores triple hundreds. He basically decides which game he will play responsibly by tossing a coin. And when he doesnt play a responsible game, he will say "this is my natural game and I will play my natural game". And suddenly one day he will play so slowly, and he will say "today I played responsible cricket".

In short, for you, you have some other petty and personal problem with Chennai and MS Dhoni and so you just use the term "luck" and what all not against them.

Going to sleep, Hoping this thread to be closed by tomorrow. :wave

----------

The WC victory was a complete team effort, it shouldn't be restricted to one person. It would be better to say that without him, I may have missed out on keeping such a pic as my signature.
Finals - Sehwag - 0, Dhoni - 91* (No hate to any player, just want to prove my point that India wouldn't have won without Dhoni. It was complete team effort)
Performing in most pressure match. Would you call that lucky too?

@Sai: Stop getting in Sehwag whenever we discuss about CSK or Dhoni. This just shows that you have nothing to say in your team's defense and so you start attacking Sehwag, which seems to be just so irrelevant.

And Ganguly is a better leader than Dhoni, his leadership skills are far better than that of Dhoni, but he wasn't as lucky as MSD is.

----------

Finals - Sehwag - 0, Dhoni - 91*
I knew this would come up. Just one match and Dhoni takes the entire credit. And I don't know why you guys get in Sehwag in the topic, I didn't even speak a word regarding him.

I was just criticizing Dhoni, CSK and the corrupt officials.

Personally, I hate Dhoni with all my heart, not because i am pakistani. He not un-talented (have to admit) but he is extremely lucky. Players like Sachin, Dravid and VVS Laxman are quality. INdia deserve the world cup, and I believe they won it because of excellent team performance and Yuvi special not because of Dhoni. :)

@Sai: Stop getting in Sehwag whenever we discuss about CSK or Dhoni. This just shows that you have nothing to say in your team's defense and so you start attacking Sehwag, which seems to be just so irrelevant.

And Ganguly is a better leader than Dhoni, his leadership skills are far better than that of Dhoni, but he wasn't as lucky as MSD is.

Since you dont have any other argument against Dhoni other than calling him 'lucky' (the argument which I have answered successfully and you havent come up with a counter yet), I dont find it wrong to bring in Sehwag (whom you like most) and comparing his luck factor with that of Dhoni.

@ your second line: Errrrr..... Say something new, Yudi. So Don Bradman was lucky, Kapil Dev was lucky, Viv Richards was lucky, all successful players/captains are lucky?

@ your second line: Errrrr..... Say something new, Yudi. So Don Bradman was lucky, Kapil Dev was lucky, Viv Richards was lucky, all successful players/captains are lucky?
Nah, all captains aren't, MSD is. Ganguly was talented but not lucky, and I feel sorry for him for that.

Had Dhoni not been the skipper of Chennai, you wouldn't have been defending him so greatly.

----------

Players like Sachin, Dravid and VVS Laxman are quality. INdia deserve the world cup, and I believe they won it because of excellent team performance and Yuvi special not because of Dhoni.
:thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread