IPL May 24 - Bangalore Royal Challengers vs Chennai Super Kings

yup.. that was nasty blow.. Luckily he escaped... Otherwise it could have been a loss of very intelligent Indian bowler

OH MY BEAUTY!!!! TAKE THIS, TAKE THIS, YOU CHENNAI HATERS!!!!:mad:lol:lol KEEP HATING US MORE, KEEP HATING US MORE, WE'LL POUND YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

Fantastic innings, absolutely fantastic innings from Suresh Raina, Badrinath and Morkel... And excellent contribution from the captain (the master, the World Cup winning skipper) LEGENDARY DHONI!!!! Masterful.. Cant find words!! CHAMPION STUFFFF!!!!!!

Even though Gayle was impossible to get away with his bowling, our guys targetted the other guys (especially Zaheer Khan) spectacularly and finished it for us. Morkel clicks on the most crucial of games for us in IPL's (he did it for us with his bowling in the last IPL semifinal, and now here).....

WE HAVE A CHANCE TO DEFEND OUR CROWN FOR THE FIRST TIME, and that too ON HOME GROUND!!!!!:cheers:wave:clap

Oh my god, what a win, what a match... :clap:clap:clap

Raina finishes with a cramp-ridden 73 off 50, Morkel smashed 28 off 10. :clap:clap:clap That's why Dhoni has so much trust on Morkel. I must say this was the best semi-final in 4 years of IPL. :cheers

That's why CSK are real CHAMPIONS... 3 Finals out of 4 times... Incredible !!! :thumbs

OH MY BEAUTY!!!! TAKE THIS, TAKE THIS, YOU CHENNAI HATERS!!!!:mad:lol:lol KEEP HATING US MORE, KEEP HATING US MORE, WE'LL POUND YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

Fantastic innings, absolutely fantastic innings from Suresh Raina, Badrinath and Morkel... And excellent contribution from the captain (the master, the World Cup winning skipper) LEGENDARY DHONI!!!! Masterful.. Cant find words!! CHAMPION STUFFFF!!!!!!
I think you have just attracted more people hating CSK and Dhoni . Dhoni played well , but seriously the hype you create on his innings , I'm sorry boss , he still remains a cartoon to many !

P.S : He's nothing but a guy born with LUCK and he ll remain so !

Ohh and well played CSK , truly champion stuff from Raina and Morkel . And the unsung hero Badri , you're my man when it comes to CSK , you are truly a genious !

I think you have just attracted more people hating CSK and Dhoni . Dhoni played well , but seriously the hype you create on his innings , I'm sorry boss , he still remains a cartoon to many !

Ohh and well played CSK , truly champion stuff from Raina and Morkel . And the unsung hero Badri , you're my man when it comes to CSK , you are truly a genious !

How come you are there on Cricketing forums? Do you know that there are hell lot of difference in luck and hard-work ? He indeed is luck but he has been working hard. His captaincy is hell lot of good, but yes, you are a true hater and you will even if he wins trophies and trophies as the one you like will never win :rolleyes;)

Also have you seen a cartoon and a human? We can differentiate cant you?

This is a royal thrashing but RCB will qualify for finals.

I didn't had any hate for CSK before but after reading Sai post, I am forcing to hate. The way he expressed his expressions with capital letters is uncontrollable. Still no hate for CSK, but for their fans.

Tell me a one post where any user did like that when KXI dominated CSK and Valthaty scored 120*.

I didn't had any hate for CSK before but after reading Sai post, I am forcing to hate. The way he expressed his expressions with capital letters is uncontrollable. Still no hate for CSK, but for their fans.

Tell me a one post where any user did like that when KXI dominated CSK and Valthaty scored 120*.

Point brother . Lets start an SG for this .

I agree with what few say, capital letters is not the way of expressing. @ Sai - I know your love for CSK but stop shouting :)

This is a royal thrashing

Thrash? :eek: With 2 balls to spare? Now I wonder how you made it into the cricketing forums , not to mention you were celebrating a Sri Lankan win over an England Lions side ! :rolleyes

----------

Lol , now Rahul's siggy comes to my mind . :p

----------

I meant Friend863's siggy .

Did you read my post? My hype was more towards Raina, Badrinath and Morkel. I clearly mentioned "good support from Dhoni" (of course those superlatives words I used on Dhoni were deserving).

Cartoon? He he he.... And how long are you going to keep harping about luck? If yes, then Sachin Tendulkar is the most luckiest guy on India and has been lucky all the time he has played for India, and so on....

You do that Haarithan, You sometimes say stuff that should not be said

Users who are viewing this thread